IGNORED

Fever Ray - Plunge

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was playing this record at my work at a level that was probably already inappropriate when i realized "This Country" was playing. I had to interrupt someone to make a dash for the stereo.

I seriously can't stop listening to this record. I also was hoping it was going to be a bit "darker" by the sound and style of the first 2 short teasers. I changed my expectations after the first single was released. I watched that video way too many times to be healthy. I couldn't be happier with it now that it's out. i haven't been this excited about a record in a long time. Strangely the more i listen the 'darker' it feels.

the only thing I worry about not liking it, you basically automatically are a mysogenist trump supporter.

but yea this isn’t my cup of joe

I'm not getting into this, and i can't figure out why but her self-titled is holding up really well.  That and Silent Shout are exactly the irreverent swedish syntesizer music our world deserves and I cherish them both

I'm not getting into this, and i can't figure out why but her self-titled is holding up really well.  That and Silent Shout are exactly the irreverent swedish syntesizer music our world deserves and I cherish them both

i like u

the only thing I worry about not liking it, you basically automatically are a mysogenist trump supporter.

but yea this isn’t my cup of joe

You mean you didn't get "ACAB" tatooed on yourself after listening to The Cop?

Yeah i really like the video and am anxiously anticipating them releasing a follow up that continues the narrative. I have watched it a ridiculous amount of times at this point, i think the way it is shot is stunning.

I haven't stopped listening to Plunge since it was released, everything else has taken a back seat.

I'm really hoping that her tour hits the US!

Yeah i really like the video and am anxiously anticipating them releasing a follow up that continues the narrative. I have watched it a ridiculous amount of times at this point, i think the way it is shot is stunning.

I haven't stopped listening to Plunge since it was released, everything else has taken a back seat.

I'm really hoping that her tour hits the US!

i expect her name on the Coachella poster, and then a tour announce swiftly after

oh and to me the video completely ruins the charm of the song, and subsequently the impact of the unexpected dirty line. The song is quite an innocent, upbeat love song and then there is that great turn with the pussy lyric. The video starts off as off-kilter and deviant, what with smelling the rose in her crotch and then her miming pussy eating, i dunno just seems way too on the nose and obvious and no amount of "cool" costumes covers that up.

there are like 4 good music videos ever btw

Archived