Dropp

Netlon Sentinel

Second half of Chenc9

Second half of Cipater

Weissensee

artov chain

"Untitled Coachella Track"

The fluttery synths in Second Scepe

A couple bits from the Quaristice tour set (or was it Untilted?)

The "campfire" bit from the 2015 tours

That live version of Kalpol Introl

End of tac Lacora

irlite (get 0)

nodezsh

see on see

redfall

That one track from side C of Legofeet

The ping in Vletrmx.

The build up to the drums dropping out in Second Scepe and after they drop out til the end.

The first 40 seconds of qplay

The little breakdown in Rotar just before 4:00 and as the drums kick back in.

All of Pir?

All of Bronchusevenmx.

This all beautiful maybe it's more like climactic moments? For me that's beautiful I guess. I dunno

D R A N E 2

Yep, + OG drane (Peel Sesh) as well, though a bit less conventionally beautiful. corc also has me cri everytiem

Also, the last 1 or 2 minutes of Sublimit feels like the final exhalation of the humanity side of the 'chre, giving up the ghost en route to becominh more machine than man

love the part that starts around 46:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6cXh21-x54

Yup this is what I meant by the campfire part.
didnt even read ur post. when i post here then only to say my opinion, not to read other morons opinions
Very well then.

I feel a bit guilty now for implying youre a moron. i bet ure not. i like ur music taste. suck my nipple

love the part that starts around 46:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6cXh21-x54

Yup this is what I meant by the campfire part.
didnt even read ur post. when i post here then only to say my opinion, not to read other morons opinions
Very well then.

I feel a bit guilty now for implying youre a moron. i bet ure not. i like ur music taste. suck my nipple

It is quite alright - I am, in fact, a fellow moron. I'm glad we also share good musical taste. In retrospect I see how my reply came off as neckbeardish or spergy - I was actually just pleased to discover that it was the same part I meant but was too lazy to look up the timestamp.

However, your nipple is a bit hairier than I prefer.

Also the second half of LCC.

One of my very favorite transitions... they described this as driving a car off a cliff, but instead of falling the car just keeps going straight.

ha, nice ^^ do you remember where they said this? from an interview or something?

thinking about "beautiful" ae, alot of oversteps comes to mind, it's all that twinkly stuff. the beginning of os veix3, yuop, see on see.

always found something heartwrenchingly beautiful about the melody progression in newbound

foldfree casual

krib

pir

yulquen

bladelores

VLetrmx

piezo 

YJY UX

keyosc

6852 from around 6:00 and on as it all tumbles down from that sweet crescendo

Archived