Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

Didn't know why I was crying day in day out
listening to drane2 on loop..
eating xanax to fall asleep...

Felt like my dick had shed its foreskin off like a lizard drops its tail
(not touching it)

Well I had my testosterone levels checked up

Some cute chick pricked the needle in my arm and I felt like it was the most sexual thing anyone had done to me in years
Dick got all hard from the sex magick tension of it

Until the results came in..
and holy shit the levels are just WRONG

6 nmol/l and 115 pmol/l

no wonder

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listening to drane2 on loop..

lol my testosterone levels must be in the non-existent range

have them checked out my man.....we gona get thru this we gona get help and many many prescriptions and needle pricks and blood tests...but it all gona be allrighd inthe end.... but u see..what i fear is turning into a douche bag...is there some kinda "douche borderlien" on the test levels...i don't want to be a jack ass..who smells like SHIT...and lifts weights all day........that's what i fear.

Sammy and Roberto if u reading this thread..pls release drane3....

we in need....

i don't want to be a jack ass.

With TRT you aren't going to get put out of the normal T range, so it shouldn't be a concern. You'll likely just feel better in yourself compared to now.

and lifts weights all day

Strength training is good for mental and physical health, so it would actually be a good excuse to get into it.

i don't want to be a jack ass.

With TRT you aren't going to get put out of the normal T range, so it shouldn't be a concern. You'll likely just feel better in yourself compared to now.

and lifts weights all day

Strength training is good for mental and physical health, so it would actually be a good excuse to get into it.

Ye that's what Ii'm thinking like I'm just gonna be a normal human being fukn finally..

Ye we'll see about the strentgth strainging...Are you on TRT?

what i fear is turning into a douche bag...is there some kinda "douche borderlien" on the test levels...i don't want to be a jack ass..who smells like SHIT...and lifts weights all day........that's what i fear.

that sounds like the dream i dont understand

Why?

Had an interest in neurochemistry and had just taken up lifting at the time, so it was a natural step.

Would you mind becoming my Mentor if the Dr. vanishes

Unfortunately I've forgotten most everything; if I don't keep up with something regularly it seems to disappear from my memory banks :(

Ye we'll see about the strentgth strainging..

tbh it’s pretty stupid to put this off as something bad. Not sure how old you are but at some point your body will just give the fuck up on you if you don’t keep it firm, and you’re going to massively regret it.

if you don’t like gyms and the people there, there’s tons of options, like just runs through the forest & body weight interval training kinda things, or climbing, cycling, but ffs do something.

Ye we'll see about the strentgth strainging..

tbh it’s pretty stupid to put this off as something bad. Not sure how old you are but at some point your body will just give the fuck up on you if you don’t keep it firm, and you’re going to massively regret it.

if you don’t like gyms and the people there, there’s tons of options, like just runs through the forest & body weight interval training kinda things, or climbing, cycling, but ffs do something.

What age? Regret why, what happens

some part of you might crap out much sooner than you wished, you don’t seem like the kind of person with the balls to end yourself, and so you’ll be some kind of dismal meat bag which costs a lot of medical care for the rest of your sorry life and you will never have sex

some part of you might crap out much sooner than you wished, you don’t seem like the kind of person with the balls to end yourself, and so you’ll be some kind of dismal meat bag which costs a lot of medical care for the rest of your sorry life and you will never have sex

damn, dude

it’s the truth tho.

My immune system was somehow fucked back in 2012, probably from sitting at the fucking computer all day and some uni stress, got nearly ded from a tuberculosis infection, had to take serious antibiotics for 6 months and it fully fucked me mentally, I broke ties to everyone and moved into moms basement for a year as a 30 year old and not sure I came back out as a better person.

so yeh just fucking take a bit of care of yourself physically lol

Archived