IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

I work with a guy who seems like he should be confident. Generally good looking, works out, but just gives off a strange insecurity. He always wants to seem like the most knowledgable guy, like he's totally in charge of everything and he attempts to be manipulative by pretending to be a friend, giving obviously bad advice, and obnoxiously adding himself into situations that were already under control. 

When I first started working there, he talked about the relationship between the length of the index finger, ring finger, and testosterone levels, which I thought was a weird thing to go on about completely unprompted. After a few other workday chats, a pattern began to emerge. I also work with his girlfriend who is pretty nice, usually on the same shift. A co-working couple? Different strokes for different folks. YOLO, I guess. He caught me looking at her ass once, which I consider entirely his problem. Right away, I noticed him looking looking at me like "oh no you didn't" from my peripheral vision and when he walked by me he put his face closer than usual to mine in an effort to intimidate(?). He then tried to assert his dominance by snatching a piece of gum from my hand a few minutes later and pretended to be all "haha". The barely contained animosity in his eyes told a different story and I have now chewed one less piece of gum as a result of this infraction.  

I get along with her, like working with her, she's pretty cute and has a booty that she's always drawing attention to, but c'est la vie. I don't entertain the idea of inter-coworker-incest. My current job is kinda boring right now, so I plan on keeping this under-the-radar sub-conflict going to be honest. I see him as an ant I can burn under a magnifying glass of Machiavellian psych-warfare and I kinda wish that was my job instead. Counterintelligence and espionage boost HGH levels more than American football and rugby combined. Might as well.  

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u kno speaking of dem walks u kno
i think all that Gym Stuff is gay as a mofo. I've been having these forest chats u kno i prefer them a lot. U meet a lot of cool lush chix in da forest too. they may be all bitchy on the internet but in the forest they're cool as a MoFo.

meet people from different walks of life LoL

u can hang under the bridge. spook some chixx real bad haw haw
on top of the bridge (meet lotsa cool people)
no swimming possibiblity tho

but i have an advice to give. if u walk with someone. u gotta kno when to part from them. take another route home. becuss if u walk with them a LiL Bit too long they got all FUKKN ANGRY. and chat ends. they leave the room but they keep walking. they're not answering anymore. ghosts u kno

lifting weighty weights is dum dum but chat walks are lush. ukno today took a needle in the knee and went walking. cried on da bridge a lil while until a fella came over. walkked with him. didn't dare to talk about idm. if it was u pls pm(private message) u was cool.

i think all that Gym Stuff is gay as a mofo. 

lifting weighty weights is dum dum but chat walks are lush. 

no wonder your t levels are low.

""""After exercise, testosterone levels rise -- but not for long.

"Sometimes it’s 15 minutes after exercise that testosterone is elevated. Sometimes it can be up to an hour,” says Todd Schroeder, PhD, who studies exercise and hormones""""

WowZa. Fukn WOW. Up To An Hour.

"Sometimes it’s 15 minutes after exercise that testosterone is elevated. Sometimes it can be up to an hour,” says Todd Schroeder, PhD, who studies exercise and hormones""""

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3040039/

"Exercisers had significantly increased DHT and SHBG levels at 3 and 12 months after randomization when compared with controls"

"Men in the exercise group experienced a 14.5% increase in DHT at 3 months, compared with a 1.7% increase among controls"

"This randomized, controlled clinical trial showed that a 12-month moderate-to-vigorous aerobic exercise intervention increased circulating DHT levels among exercisers versus controls at 3 and 12 months."

"In some studies, elevations in free testosterone, bioavailable testosterone, SHBG, and other androgens such as dihydroepiandosterone have also been observed"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3040039/

"Exercisers had significantly increased DHT and SHBG levels at 3 and 12 months after randomization when compared with controls"

"Men in the exercise group experienced a 14.5% increase in DHT at 3 months, compared with a 1.7% increase among controls"

"This randomized, controlled clinical trial showed that a 12-month moderate-to-vigorous aerobic exercise intervention increased circulating DHT levels among exercisers versus controls at 3 and 12 months."

"In some studies, elevations in free testosterone, bioavailable testosterone, SHBG, and other androgens such as dihydroepiandosterone have also been observed"

ye DHT is wat makes a man Bald

Too much exercise also results in elevated cortisol production, which gives men that lovely belly.

So if you want max test levels and rippling muscles, you gotta work out fucking hard- but for short periods- and rest really well.  3 hour gym sessions ain't good for anybody, unless you're on gear.

Too much exercise also results in elevated cortisol production, which gives men that lovely belly.

So if you want max test levels and rippling muscles, you gotta work out fucking hard- but for short periods- and rest really well.  3 hour gym sessions ain't good for anybody, unless you're on gear.

Most def. 

Always funny seeing people who havent gotten off their ass in years list the side effects of way too much exercise as some kind of excuse. Not addressing anyone on this thread, just something that happens very often. "Running is horrible for your knees" yea man, so is having to move around 50kgs of lard

Always funny seeing people who havent gotten off their ass in years list the side effects of way too much exercise as some kind of excuse. Not addressing anyone on this thread, just something that happens very often. "Running is horrible for your knees" yea man, so is having to move around 50kgs of lard

Running is pretty bad though unless your form is on point and have the correct footwear. A non-impact exercise is a better alternative, such as swimming or rowing, for which there's basically no arguments to go against it outside of an injury or that non-HIIT style aerobic exercise isn't helpful for a bodybuilder's muscle gain.

Fat loss is 95% diet at any rate, which the gen pop isn't aware of for whatever reason.

Most def. 

true but based on levels of stress im exposed to i should look like jabba the hut. i guess i must thank to genetics i dont

Most def. 

true but based on levels of stress im exposed to i should look like jabba the hut. i guess i must thank to genetics i dont

OMG, someone mentioned "genetics"...  WATMM's transition to a full blown bodybuilding forum is near complete.

Running is pretty bad though unless your form is on point and have the correct footwear. A non-impact exercise is a better alternative, such as swimming or rowing, for which there's basically no arguments to go against it outside of an injury or that non-HIIT style aerobic exercise isn't helpful for a bodybuilder's muscle gain.

Fat loss is 95% diet at any rate, which the gen pop isn't aware of for whatever reason.

yeah for real. I bike ~60 miles a week on hilly terrain (commute) and I didn’t start noticing a change until I downloaded a calorie counter

also once you start putting your beers in there hooooly fuck will it cut down on your alcohol intake.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived