cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank i brescriped 2 ur chanel

hi 'gsform what up my man ??? 

cheese u need to get into chatmm and type „!flip“ to boost your T

thank yuo

so i have apoll. have u cured yo self since i posted this reed 15 months ago? now we'll have a peacefull quiet mom-ent fo alll thowse watmers that are gone (probabl becus of dépreson? *preyng*

btw u wanna kno what the real hoax is? TRT

all them stupid ass doctoes prescribing testosterone for desparate yung uns. it aint gonna help you, it'll just make you an eunuch.

like your balls will look like they looked 20 years ago

same people are sayeng doctors get a "Cut" when they prescribe SSRI's or something else, but they don't even understand they're done the same thing

then there is one more thinh. you know all thowse youtubahs who are getting ''swole'' u kno and are Lifting and being Healthy. Getting Big and Having A Healthy Lifestlie. Eating Healthy

then those same people go home and injec some garage testosterone made in some dirty ass chinese/romanian garage and you kno

i think great minds found a legal way to make humen incapable of having children. "just injec this testosteroen and u gon be good" and u only gon be childlesssssssss. it's lika legal human population control. or like 'if u stupid enuff then u probabl gon get on TRT treatment and well u dont need to impregnate ladies'

I think ssris have really fucked up my libido and my metabolism. But Id be crazy without them. And have the attention span of a gnat. 

I tried to reduce from 200 mg to 150 mg Zoloft and I got the fucking flu.  Reducing at least would be nice but damn this shit has a hold on me

Testosteronis with marinara sauce and garlic bread. Maybe some smashed vagina lasagna. Gnocchi gnipples. Ciabutta bread. Analpasta. 

• 2 weeks later...

Figure I'd ask *here* rather than open a new thread - do any of you hi-T techno-bros manage back hair?  Any protips on what best methods/products to use?  The only thing I've ever tried was waxing but that was over a decade ago and quite unpleasant IIRC, not so much the waxing per se but the skin irritation that followed.  :catnope:

Archived