IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, baby rhino horn gives a much smoother T-ride, you won't get a full blown testicle blasting T-rush though.

Mike always does that! All talk and when it's time to pay up, he invites you over, gets you drunk on Tesco gin and praise, by the end of the evening you're so out of it that you agree to take the payment in obscure juke MP3s and vinegar crisp sample packs.

It's on. Tonight we're listening to Hope Sandoval's "recent" live boolegs

Wow I think Hope Sandoval is singing this directly to me. For the rest of your life. Testosterone therapy is for the rest of your life

Real talk though, I looked like Frasier by the time I was 16.

Bro that's another thing. The balding/beard-nessity/acne-ified case has nothing to do with actual testosterone levels my man. You have to do a blood test to see the actual levels.

It's on. Tonight we're listening to Hope Sandoval's "recent" live boolegs

Wow I think Hope Sandoval is singing this directly to me. For the rest of your life. Testosterone therapy is for the rest of your life

Real talk though, I looked like Frasier by the time I was 16.

Bro that's another thing. The balding/beard-nessity/acne-ified case has nothing to do with actual testosterone levels my man. You have to do a blood test to see the actual levels.

As long as my metallophone levels are up I'm good.

u can still post memes etc about it and everything else but just stick a needle in your ass from time to time

QOTY

https://lyrebird.ai/g/WjblIU2w

"Welcome to the beta version of Lyrebird"

u using some beta stuff wtf??? U shud check out your T levles my man. and use software made for alphas not betas ffs

The first thing I do when I get in the shower is I start washing my dick. I work up a nice lather of soap and then I scrub. Then I wash it some more. Then I rinse off, and then wash my dick some more. Soon after, I get some shampoo and wash my dick. I wash it some more. Then I start washing it even more. Then I scrub it down, rinse it off, and wash it even more. When I'm done with that, I wash my fucking dick some more. Then I wash it some more. After that I get some more lather and I wash my dick even more. Then I wash it again, and again, and again. And then 3 more times. And then I fucking wash it again. And then I get out of the shower. And then I step back in the shower and wash my dick really thoroughly, taking great care to make sure my entire dick is washed. Then I inspect it and get all the square feet that I might have missed. Then I give it a good solid rinse off, turning it over and over, spraying the lather down, and making sure there are no dry spots. I'll stand there for a minute, and then I'll wash my dick one more time. This time I just do a spot check and wash random parts of it. Then I'll wash the whole thing. Then I'll wash it twice more for good measure. And then I get out of the shower. And then I go to sleep and wake up and repeat the next day.

- Fred McGriff RIP

The first thing I do when I get in the shower is I start washing my dick. I work up a nice lather of soap and then I scrub. Then I wash it some more. Then I rinse off, and then wash my dick some more. Soon after, I get some shampoo and wash my dick. I wash it some more. Then I start washing it even more. Then I scrub it down, rinse it off, and wash it even more. When I'm done with that, I wash my fucking dick some more. Then I wash it some more. After that I get some more lather and I wash my dick even more. Then I wash it again, and again, and again. And then 3 more times. And then I fucking wash it again. And then I get out of the shower. And then I step back in the shower and wash my dick really thoroughly, taking great care to make sure my entire dick is washed. Then I inspect it and get all the square feet that I might have missed. Then I give it a good solid rinse off, turning it over and over, spraying the lather down, and making sure there are no dry spots. I'll stand there for a minute, and then I'll wash my dick one more time. This time I just do a spot check and wash random parts of it. Then I'll wash the whole thing. Then I'll wash it twice more for good measure. And then I get out of the shower. And then I go to sleep and wake up and repeat the next day.

- Fred McGriff RIP

Sound advice.

- Fred McGriff RIP

Life of OCD (no ableism HERe gurl) Is that the Mornig Routine

Archived