IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next week I'll know if my doctor is a cool bro and will put me on The Therapy

remember to kiss ur doctors goodnight, it will raise ur T levels by 3000% every 50 years

edit: but only if ur doctor is a cooler bro than u are

Do mad squats, kid. Deadlifts. Headbutt a moose.

Before you go the gym, spray yourself in deer piss and make menacing eye contact with everyone. It causes a spike in hgh, which i hear is a good thing

It's on--------

Wooow this nurse gurl injected the testosterone inside of me and she BIT HER LIP as she pushed the plunger And it was Hot As Fuck. So sexxual. Like Wow. I've sexed gurls up and itwas nothing like that. I don't like my dick getting wet, kinda just want to forget all about REal Sex. But this was like sex without genitals. Mad Sexual Tension.,,, Really(in my head). She took me inside this room,,,just the 2 of us,,,,asked me to come inside by making the handsign or What Ever (curling the index finger idunno the right wordss for it)....,she was horny as a mofo....then she started asking like take your pants off.,,,but not too quick,,,since i gotta first break the ampoule and all that...she started laying on the table with really well contoured back....all sexied up..she took my virginity u kno,,,,she said i cud choose maybe not to look when she would hit it...but i kno she was begging for me to look..she whispered in my ear,,kiss the sky nigga,,,damnnn she had so hot laugh..,

My dr man is so fukn cool too. He said we gon fix u rite up my man u gonna feel so much better no more nightly mazzy star listenings

Nurse: Please remember that the injection I gave you can cause bad grammar and sexual delusions, so take it easy for the next few days. Any questions?

Cheeseburg: ye biyatch spred em and wet em cuz i cummin 4 dat sniyatch

damn i think my boy band may break of my voice changes to an old man's voice :( from boy band to dad band

cheers mates & bros

cheese where did you find that video of me?

this local retired police officer (a friend of my dad lol always comes to dads in the end innit lol) had that footage he had confiscated on a search&confiscate in Bloltimore like 15-20 years ago (old ages)....he had all that stuff on a VHS

MUSICK MAKERS GO CHEK YUR TESTEREOSTRON LEVELS AND HOP ON ON IT!!!!!!! LET`S POST SOME LAB RESULTS (Y'ALL)

Archived