IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like you are displacing your desire to get pegged with getting injected

you are on to something. but getting injected is even more sexxier than "just" getting pegged. u kno.. u gotta surrender yourself much more to someone else????gnome sane

u kno when u get PEGGED by gurls. it's just some fukn plastic thing. (plastic made by chinese and the plastic contains BPA that lowers your teststorone so no wonder u get alll girly look and wear sandals if u enjoy getting pegged

but u kno Needles. Needles are METAL so they are fukn HARDCORE. METAL.

U kno. When You think about it. With them sexy nurses injecting you with needles. It's kinda like they are "impregnating" you. They are like cumming inside you with the needles. It is just that the cum is not male cum but testosterone oil. But Who Cares rite. It's ALL about them METAPHORES. But ye u onto something my man

Damn I might write a book or somthing. My head is filled up with these kind of things

U kno. When You think about it. With them sexy nurses injecting you with needles. It's kinda like they are "impregnating" you.

Girl: I think it's by the food.

Man: You think it's...

Girl: By the food.

Man: By the food you eat?

Girl: Yes.

Man: What kind of food do you have to eat... to have a baby?

Girl: It's just any kind really. Carrots... and eat vegetables. And then.. and mix it with gravy and then eat it. And then you can have bread, and something, but you've got to have bread every day, if you want to get a baby.

Girl: That's what my mum said.

Man: But haven't you eaten all these things yourself?

Girl: Yes!

Man: But you didn't get a baby...

Girl: No <laughing>, 'cause I'm not a woman. And you see, only womans can get it.

fukkkk I thought you were just joking around with all that testicle pain thing.......but i'm really having bad testicle pain now :( fuk

i feel like as if they are hanging "too low" or when laying down they seem to touch me legs and it HURTS..........can't seem to find a good place for them

Archived