IGNORED

My Bloody Valentine - 2021 Reissues, Web Store & Streaming Launch

eh Speedy

Yeah I've been seeing this rumor bubble up in different contexts, interviews, etc. Starting to look promising. Early call maybe but anything is possible. I didn't expect to hear new BoC and Aphex Twin again 5 years ago.

• 2 months later...

Totally agree. Vocals sound a lot clearer and the perc is coming through a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At some points you can hear the guitar parts in their singularity better. Like you can tell there are sections of intended manipulation in a certain way rather than a general drone of gorgeousness. Very satisfying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Nice, just got tickets to their St. Paul show! I've never had a chance to see them live before. The venue they're going to be at is absolutely perfect too, a 100 year-old theater that was just recently totally remodeled after being shut down for 30 years. Looks gorgeous inside. I just saw Slowdive there last year and it sounded incredible. 

tickets to the OG chicago show sold out in 20 minutes, i got one tho :^). anyone have earplug recs? i want something nicer than the pieces of shit they'll be handing out at the door for ymmr.

tickets to the OG chicago show sold out in 20 minutes, i got one tho :^). anyone have earplug recs? i want something nicer than the pieces of shit they'll be handing out at the door for ymmr.

etymotic er-20. if you have money to blow there's a place in chicago that does the custom molds

may 2018 sound on sound interview with kevin shields

Edited by jellyrajah

• 1 month later...