IGNORED

Live 10

bendish

How long before Richard Devine uses a screengrab like this using Wavetable to make him look like he's still king of IDMz

DVdYA_YXcAEyDHG.jpg

the image on the left looks like a vagina

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long before Richard Devine uses a screengrab like this using Wavetable to make him look like he's still king of IDMz

DVdYA_YXcAEyDHG.jpg

you mean on the right?

DVdYA_YXcAEyDHG.jpg

you mean on the right?

now that i think of it...

DVdYA_YXcAEyDHG.jpg

you mean on the right?

now that i think of it...

no, that's it, believe me  :emotawesomepm9:

DVdYA_YXcAEyDHG.jpg

EDIT: Looks like he already went there

Haha, I remember seeing that post on IG.

I'm guessing it's the closer m4l integration (as Max 7 standalone takes my system like 90 seconds to load) but Ableton 10 certainly takes its time to load for me: From clicking the launch icon to opening my 'blank' default template takes 5 minutes, and then another minute of 'spinny mouse wheel icon' before I can do anything. I admit I have a silly lot of factory packs installed, but it certainly takes a considerably longer time to launch L10 than Live 9 did.

Anyone else have this, or is it finally time for me to start looking into getting a new lappy ?

I'm guessing it's the closer m4l integration (as Max 7 standalone takes my system like 90 seconds to load) but Ableton 10 certainly takes its time to load for me: From clicking the launch icon to opening my 'blank' default template takes 5 minutes, and then another minute of 'spinny mouse wheel icon' before I can do anything. I admit I have a silly lot of factory packs installed, but it certainly takes a considerably longer time to launch L10 than Live 9 did.

Anyone else have this, or is it finally time for me to start looking into getting a new lappy ?

Took me about 7 seconds to open the program, then another 7 seconds to open a previous project from the default project. On a Mid-2012 Macbook Pro

Took me about 7 seconds to open the program, then another 7 seconds to open a previous project from the default project. On a Mid-2012 Macbook Pro

Shit me, something is definitely making it lag on mine (my lappy was also from 2012) .... Once opened it's quick to load another project, it's just the initial launch that takes several minutes.

i used to have a macbook that took 6 minutes to open ableton, tried everything. only thing that fixed it was a macbook reformat. 

on an ableton 10 note, the ability to edit multiple midi tracks on the same piano roll would be so incredibly useful to me. not really got any money atm though so il wait it out for a few months i think. 

Shit me, something is definitely making it lag on mine (my lappy was also from 2012) .... Once opened it's quick to load another project, it's just the initial launch that takes several minutes.

My previous lappy was a mid 2009 macbook pro, my Live Suite with M4L opened in less than 30 seconds usually. Maybe it is all those factory packs?

I wish they would add a trigger mode to the envelopes of simpler. For those not familiar it basically makes the envelope function as a 2 stage attack decay envelope. Most of the other devices have them.

It’s great for drum sounds.

Workaround is mapping decay and release to the same macro and turning sustain to zero, but after a few years of that it’s getting old.

Archived