IGNORED

Byron's Ballads EP & Acid fourniture

d-a-m-o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought them both, I just forget if we get a download card with our vinyl? 

nevermind I remember now. Weme doesn't give digital with the vinyls. Disappointing as the shipping cost is crazy from there. Not sure I can justify buying direct from them anymore.

he's definitely varying up his sound on these releases, moving a bit towards more 'serious' dance floor tunes, but still with a playful edge to them, melodies still front and center. nice Kerrier District vibe from Citylink. Haliphax is the only tune that's a bit of a throwback to his earlier stuff, but it's still a great tune. Alien Beacon is really great too.

Got my 12"s in the mail today!

They sound great... however...

On first rotation, the Acid Fourniture (red vinyl) skips in 2 or 3 places. 

There's zero possibility it was scratched. I'm curious if the grooves are just a bit shallow or if there is some other pressing defect. 

Anyone else have this issue? 

• 2 months later...

Love both these releases, but been rinsing Byron's Ballad moreso

Not very flush lately but thinking of getting the records from Juno, where it is still in stock and has acceptable shipping rates to the US.  Of course the only 2 USA sellers on discogs are already trying to resell it for $30+.. despicable

Archived