IGNORED

Recommend me some in ear headphones for listening/producing

TheBro

Hey guys what in ears do you recommend for listening / producing? I had a decent pair of Sony in ears before but they broke after 5 years. I know in ears aren't advisable generally for producing which is why I use over the ears for that. My budget is about max £30. Anyways over to you lot. Cheers.

You're not gonna get anything good for that price, maybe some entry level sennheisers but they'll fall apart in less time than the sonys. Save for a bit and get etymotic hf5s or something.

Budgeting +/- 100 quid is more realistic I imagine. I got some Audio Technica ath-m50x on sale because they were red. $119 IIRC. I never got around to producing but they make great listening headphones as well. 

I had a set of MEElectronics earbuds for years, I forget what model, the ones that were $20 around 2012, and for the money they sounded surprisingly good.  Eventually one of the wires failed and I never replaced them because I hardly ever use earbuds anyway, but if the current models are as good a deal as the older models I think you'd be hard pressed to find anything better in that price range.

Archived