IGNORED

Alva Noto - Unieqav

someguy

Chilly weekend thus far and this album really fits in with the atmosphere. Lovely.

Same, went for a grim (and aborted) walk today when it started snowing. This was a very adequate soundtrack to it.

I’ve listened to it on repeat over the weekend, it definitely is incredible. His production feels sharper than ever, and I love how the compositions sound even more hmm to the point than ever before (to my ears / ymmv etc...). I’m gutted I can’t see that one live, his TransAll and Xerrox gigs I attended years ago were stunningly good.

I haven’t listened to unitxt in quite a while (but have been on a univrs binge for a couple of months), will listen to it again asap.

Edited by Nil

I’ve listened to it on repeat over the weekend, it definitely is incredible. His production feels sharper than ever, and I love how the compositions sound even more hmm to the point than ever before (to my ears / ymmv etc...). I’m gutted I can’t see that one live, his TransAll and Xerrox gigs I attended years ago were stunningly good.

I haven’t listened to unitxt in quite a while (but have been on a univrs binge for a couple of months), will listen to it again asap.

You might like this.

wow, all positive energy from the watmm peeps so far, that doesn't happen very often innit?

i love yo guys and i forgive everyone who talked shit about kanye here and even the people from the "will squarepusher ever make a great record again" thread

wow, all positive energy from the watmm peeps so far, that doesn't happen very often innit?

i love yo guys and i forgive everyone who talked shit about kanye here and even the people from the "will squarepusher ever make a great record again" thread

There. Now you've been and soiled this thread. Well done.

Just joking.  :wink:

*summoned*

*summoned*

vihhgtpgqjcyq90rafsy.gif

I knew nothing about this guy until I saw your thread (or atleast I hadn't invested serous time into any of the lps) and I'm throughly enjoying this. It's minimal yet interesting...I didn't realise how stripped back it was going to be in places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew nothing about this guy until I saw your thread (or atleast I hadn't invested serous time into any of the lps) and I'm throughly enjoying this. It's minimal yet interesting...I didn't realise how stripped back it was going to be in places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have fun

http://www.raster-media.net/artists/

Waiting for the avalanche of 9/10 reviews for this from the usual on-line suspects, yet strangely I spy nothing....

So I'll lumber up, and give this a 9/10 while they still deliberate in the office over their plush non-alcoholic drinks and triangular cut seafood sandwiches 

Edited by beerwolf