IGNORED

Alva Noto - Unieqav

someguy

Read

It's slightly underwhelming. Relatively normal minimalistic downtempo with usual sounds of that genre, nothing impressive. But still a solid album, there was not one track that I really disliked.

Reads like Michel Houellebecq. Approved.

• 2 weeks later...

It's slightly underwhelming. Relatively normal minimalistic downtempo with usual sounds of that genre, nothing impressive. But still a solid album, there was not one track that I really disliked.

It's only underwhelming if you have your expectations real high. Xerrox 3 dipped my expectations of Alva Noto somewhat, so I was pleasantly surprised by Uni Eqav. Uni Blue is brilliant though, love that shit.

For me, this album gets better with every listen.

Agreed.

The more I listen to it, the more it opens up for me. I thought it was fairly minimal my first couple listens, but I've been noticing more and more layers of sound each time I throw it on...

Great release.

=D

It's only underwhelming if you have your expectations real high. Xerrox 3 dipped my expectations of Alva Noto somewhat, so I was pleasantly surprised by Uni Eqav. Uni Blue is brilliant though, love that shit.

Yes! Best!

Yeah this is a mature album in the best way. No showing off just doing what he does very very well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...