IGNORED

will richard put out a good record ever again?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thread should be renamed "will richard put out a quite good record ever again" imo

edit: @thread after hearing his latest stuff on the warpsite I still feel he's got it, I mean it still sounds aphex.. iunno if the playful experimentation is still there tho but either way is ok imo

I'd like to think so.

He's released a bunch of top-tier tunes since the blimp, but they seem to be scattered across a bunch of releases. There hasn't been a cohesive gut puncher of a release since Rushup imo. Hopefully the album that houses the DFN and Primavera tracks will be phenomenal as titties.

the extended london lp is an amazing next level jizz album filled with deformed mutant afx babies

prob my favorite release since tuss but i guess some people just wanna hear the same old shit  :rolleyes: 

will rich ever put out a halfway decent record again is what I had in mind.

Obviously a matter of taste.

- Ae progressed into a direction I like

- BoC and Plaid do not progress anywhere and I still like them

- RDJ (A funny acid revival man?) and Tom (with his LED hipster music) progressed into a direction I do not like

<- Shostakovich Avatar piccie related.

Archived