IGNORED

will richard put out a good record ever again?

I don't think he has to "be groundbreaking", I don't think anyone has to be, but in my opinion I would quite like it if he moved away from releasing Analord re-hashes and modular fiddling for once :S

B-side of Cheetah is nice.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a certain irony in AE fans saying 'Phex hasn't made good music since blah blah or complaining about the sounds being same-ish... I'll just leave it at that. I like the new-age, eatin' psychedelics, using lush audiophile gear with wood ends added to everything and being a family man vibe Rich has had lately. Still got the magic melodies n such. I bet there will be a lot more cool music coming. 

:emotawesomepm9:  

Obviously a matter of taste.

- Ae progressed into a direction I like

- BoC and Plaid do not progress anywhere and I still like them

- RDJ (A funny acid revival man?) and Tom (with his LED hipster music) progressed into a direction I do not like

Wait .... are you me ?!

in the middle of the conversation he just looked him right in the eye and said "So, you think I'll put out a good record ever again" (that was exactly how he quoted it), and when he said no he said (again quoting him here) "then you can't be my fan anymore"

Archived