will richard put out a good record ever again?

Go to solution Solved by Reinehr,

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Field Day LP is lush weirdness.

The unreleased track from Houston is fucking amazing.

And Syro,which is a beautiful album,was not that long ago.

I'm not worried.

I came here to post this. I think the houston track is good, but really, the neotek track from Mt. Fuji is where it's at for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp8lK-piX9s

Also, what is that shit about "Marchrom is the most recent track" - wtf do you think the London LP is? What about the Cheetah EP? This Neotek track? The Korg tracks?

Edited by ganus

hi I have thought about this and return to the thread

I think bad mastering ruined syro, which I think would have otherwise been a great album. I really like end E2 and it's legible unlike most the other songs so I assumed it was mastered separately.

I think the Metz Track, Manchester Track, etc. were important and new but fell flat in Syro because they didn't get the room to breath that the need in the mix/master.

listen to that and tell me that isn't 1) a departure from his older work and 2) one of his best pieces

I think hearing him live also changed my perception of his music. Metz is a sick sick banger but not arm chair acid.

I have over 10,000 posts on CartoonPonyFuckers.com yet I, in no way shape or form, want to be associated with the brony community

I realize this is a flawed argument but let me make my jokes mkay

Edited by span

I have over 10,000 posts on CartoonPonyFuckers.com yet I, in no way shape or form, want to be associated with the brony community

3329l3c.jpg

3329l3c.jpg

how did you make that ?