IGNORED

Biggest shock hearing an Ae song for the first time?

Jaazeps

Gantz Graf.

Lentic Catachresis when it turns into chaos in the second half I was like damn. I was obsessed with that song for a while.

best track on Cornfeels.

also first moments of LCC/Untilted, cos of that really quiet murmur which opens the album and then you turn your volume up and suddenly ting goes d-ddddd-ddd-dd. PAH PAH PAH PAH

Gantz Graf was quite a huge step forward from Draft

but gantz graf preceded draft by roughly a year? (and according to the boys the title track itself is even way back from EP7 days)

iirc they said it was made shortly before confield

Gantz Graf was quite a huge step forward from Draft

but gantz graf preceded draft by roughly a year? (and according to the boys the title track itself is even way back from EP7 days)

Huh, you're right. I thought it came after Draft for some reason, perhaps the similarity in typeface/design that ties their albums and EPs together and the fact that the EP is usually released afterwards as a companion to the album.

So change my statement to "huge step forward from Confield" :D

The first time I saw gantz and the video together was a total wtf moment

the opening to LCC was def another one

also, the first time I heard recks on, I couldn't believe they just did that

also, the first time I heard recks on, I couldn't believe they just did that

Same! Somewhere buried in the Exai megathread I did basically a first impression track-by-track of the entire album and that was probably exactly what I said I think, holy shit are they really doing this? 

suddenly ting goes d-ddddd-ddd-dd. PAH PAH PAH PAH

Haha, that's totally the drum loop written down perfectly - I can hear it in my head now!

LOL, I read the big letters and instantly knew what track this is about. But it's 3 x PAH

Archived