IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - Paradox (Trip Records)

Extralife

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Vinyl ordered.  

I'm beginning to think Aleksi has operating on another plane of existence. 

Also TRIP is killing it as a label.  Anyone catch the new Volruptus?  Also pumped to see Bjarki and Nina at DFN.

<p><strike>You guys are able to hear samples on the bandcamp? =/</strike></p>

<p> </p>

<p><strike>On my end the little play buttons are greyed out. No-can-hear-any. </strike></p>

<p> </p>

<p>Derp I need to learn to read.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Still instabought though.</p>

<̗͖̀p̥̗͠>͙̖͔̪͘<̝͉s̸t̯͈̳r̺̥͎͇͔͍̫͜i̻͎͈͇̳̯̕ͅk͔̙̞e̼͍̩͈͞ͅͅͅ>҉͇̺͕̝̬͖̣Y͓̘̼͕̘̹o͙̪u̫͜<̝͈̳̥̭̲p̞͓͖>̡̹̫<̧̙̳̥s̶̻̻ͅt̤͚̜͔̺͍r̬i͍̬̪͞k̟e̷̩>̘͓̮̠ ͘g̬̗̻̥͓̬̮͢u̢̦̲͖̫̦̱y̯s͉̮͙̻͇̭̺͔̜̜̰̪̗͢<̴͔̠̩̻͓s̲̖͖ţ͕̝̖̜͍̩r̭̪̝̬̮͓͎͟ik̝̲͕̕ę̳>̫̝̳͇̳͜ a̝̤̳̣̙r̵̻͍͉e̘͓͎͈̺̖<̞̙̪̱̟̪̀p̡͍̮͇>̡≮͙̟̺̲͎͕̜s̝̜̙͚͡ͅt̡̩͚͙͈̻̲ͅr͇͚̲i̟̙̖̫̦̠̱k̢̗e̙͜>̞̼͈͠ ͙̺̰ab̪͓͈̞͠l̘̰̩̦̙e<̴̝͈p̷>̶̥<̝̤̤̼̪͙̺s͢t̜̜̯̹͇̩r̟͎̗̩͓͎i̬̼͇͈̱͖͜k̞̹͕͈̗͘e͉> ͉̰̱̘͢țo͈̯̼̪<̝͙͈̠͓͇͞p̳̬̬̝̖͈>̢<͇s̀t̵̖ͅṛ͓͕̘͕͠i̙̹̖͖͝ͅk̨͉̞̙̪e̩͎̣>͉͚̖̙͍̩̕ ̧͙̙̲̩ẖ͡ę̬̖̻̯̫͇a͍̞̣̭̣̣̺r̙͇̜<̨̼̠̻͍p̖>̫͓͇̮̀<̟̫͚̹̩̩̱s̡͚t̞͓͔̭͍̫͉͡r̨̟͙̼͍͈ͅi͉̯̳̦͖̫̯k͎͙̬͚̻͜e>̛̲̤ ̟̠̞͙s̯̳͎̰a͜m̸̩̗̬̰̙p͕̘̫̗̣͝l̺͎͇es̰̞̞͇<̞͇͘p͕̯̯͘>͙͚̙̲͔̰́<͉̯stͅr̸̭̦̦̩̻͔i̥͎̻̟̕k̛̙e̹͞>̦̗͎͓̯̖ ͎̻o̼n͙̣̗<҉̞̳͓̦p̸̼̠ͅ>̺̭<̝̳̬̹̘̩ś͚t̡͎͔̦͙̬̱r͈͈̜̫̲͘ͅi̶̭̦̩̘͚̠k̸̼͈e>҉̺̮ ̵̼th̠̘e<͍͓̱̖͇͔p̝̤̱̘͉͖>̠̟<̷̱͓̺̹̝s͡t̴̥͖̲͔̣r̯͙͍̪ͅi҉͈k̗͙̳͇̼̭̬͞e̩̝>̖͇͙̝͖ ̡̟̖̜̟̝̬ba̯͙͙̥͔n̰̮̙̼̗̻ͅd̡̬̖͇̝̣͕c̮̟͖͔̥͙a̦m̛p̺̙͖̮͉̰? ͖̫̬̀=̶/̖<̨̪̩̭/̶̗̘̞͉͕͍͉s͓̺t̳̘͠ṟ̠͚͔i͜ke̺͖̥̕>̢͔
̮̲̫̻ͅ<͙͇̠̰̲͓̹p̢̦̟̗̹͈̪>̫̯&̕n̥̦͖b̼̗̹̞͚̤ͅs͕̟̙̠̺̲p̘͟;҉̣̣̤̻̭̯<̮/̛̘̻̼p͏̬̗>̪̬̫̹
͢<͇͓̮̗̦p̜̜>̮̻̖̠͈̞͇<͓̩̮̪s̩̞͖t͙͉̗̰͚̫͍r̢̞͕i̮̹̭̬̟̳͞k̦̮̮̳̘͎e̱̦̯̫̦̗͔̕>͈̰̰͜ͅǪ͍̹̖̻͓͕n͎̗̠͓ͅ<̞̫͞p>̢͚̼̻̜͇̤<̶̺͎̳s̕t͠ͅr͉̙͈̼̱iͅk̷͚̺̭̤̱e͈͎̭̘͎>̤̣͙ ͕̻͕m̳̬͕̪͚̥̳͠y≮̜̻ͅṕ͎̪̪̙͉̮͙>̞͙̳̲̙<͓̭̬̝͡s̵͔͍͓̼͍t̞͉ri̦͖͉͍̤̘k̫̙̦͉̮̗̪͘e̯̖͙̫̖̦̘>̡̻͔̻̯ ͕̩͍͖ẹ͎̰̝nd͙͎̭<͎̖̩s̳̬̕t͉̤r͕̮̹͍͟i̢k͔̹͎̭e>́ t̢̳͓̠̮͉̱h̞͉̱ẹ̳͓̗̻ ̜̥͖̠̣<̨̱͖p̩̲̤̪̮̦̩>͏̼̞̭͙<̨̟͕̳̰̰̝̙s͎̲̬͔̼͔ͅt͎͙̳̹̜͚̭ṛ̖̯̺͡i̲͜k̙̟͍̙͖̙̗͝e̺̤̬̞̹͟>̢̞͓̦͈̤l̪ͅi̡̹̦̭̬t̸̜̹͙͎̘̞̭t̮̲l̫e̠̜<͡p͔̹̙̩>̹̖̘<̷͔s̘̝̗̰̲̀t̩̲r̳͈i̬̮̭͙ͅḳ̱͇̦e̤̪̯͙̹̺̳>͙͓̮ ͉̝p̪̣̺̹l̵̬͔͖̪̙̩a̷̖͖̦̯ỵ̺́<͜p̩̥̺̳̟̭><͇͕̱̤̞̩̳ş̦̺̮̤t̺̜͔̦̹r̳i͍̖̻̕k̖̥͙̞̮e>̮͉͚̤̫ ̸̗̥<̻̹̯̬͎͘p̵>̷̦̣̮̰<̧̩̞͔ͅs҉͕̹͉̗t͖͈̲͈͟r̛͎̩̲̮i̡̻͇̮̗̻͈̳k̰͢e͍>͕̠͍̦̯͇̗͘ḇ̧̩͉͓̳ụ̧ͅt̝̘t͟o̡̮ṇ̞̕s͍̩͘<̶̹̟̮p̖̤̩͚>̨<͈͖st̷͔̦̝̠͉̬r̡ͅi̟͚͝k͈è͈̭̰͓͍͙>̘͟ ̲͍̯a̺͔̤̠̬̗̱͜re̗̪͎̟͉<̥͈̺̖͉͎ͅp͏̜͈͍͎̩̻>̷͇̜̥̲̳̱͈̝́ ̧͉̮̼̮̻͇g̙̺̼r̻e̳͖͇͉ͅy̥̮͝e͍̜̯͙ḏ̢͕̫͇̱̣<̛͕̲̩̥̪̦̹p҉̙͍̯͖>͖<̨͇̙̜̪̣̬̖s͎͎͔͇̺͝ͅt͖̘̙̘͈͎r̠̱̻iͅk̯̪͇̣͞ḙ͍̘͎͚͠>̝͉̙̼̯͓̞ ҉̞oͅų̙̞͍͔t.̳͉͔̺͇̤́<̥̝̱̣̦͖͘p͚̜̼̯̙̲͡>̟̻̤̙̀<̯̝̟͚͚̦ͅst̪͡r̲͔͚̟i͖͖̜͔̭̺k̠̥̻̜̘͖e̕>̞̳̮ͅ ̤N͓͇̮o̥-̠̘̙̯̹͖̹c͚̘̘͍̝̱a̢̘̼͈̯̝n̷͙̖̰̝̣͈̙-͕͜h̲̪̣͉͎͇e͓̹a҉̺̥̹͎̗̞r̴-̡̭͙̥̼͔̝̜a̷̫̠̫̠͖ͅͅn̳̗͕͇y҉̺̙.҉̤̫̼̯͎&̯͉n̙̫̣̹b̞̝͚̞s̴͕̪̳̬ͅp͓͉̳̯;̙͉<̜̭̝͉̭̀/͍̪̝̝͔̲s̞͚̬t̳ŗ̳̺̹̲̮̻̖i̭̘̕k̸͓̣e̸>̥̳̻ͅ<̜̭̙̠/̺̦͍̀p̼͚̕ͅ>̣̜
͙͈̠̟̖͟<̫̥͍̘͝p̳͎>̮̘&̠́n̷͍̹͎͙̭͉̟b̭̪̳̝̮̭͚s̼͉̮͙͙̣͙͡p͇;̣̣̼͔͈͞<̹̫͙͍ͅ/̯p̗͢>ͅ
͉̲͇̜̰͉<͉̞̣͍̕p̭̕>͖̦̟̖̣D͖̫̘̜͎̕e̖ṟ̘͠p͖̫͍̭̳̲͇ ͕͇͕ͅỊ̟͙̭̲͈͈ ͏̲̟̥̩̮͎n͉̱̯̟̺͍̰e̤e̸̮̰̹̯͙d̢̜͎<͙͙p̴>͓̺̖̫̠͢<̰̰̯̻̗̥st̶̫̭̥͖̰̪r̫i̧̘̺͕k̮͇̝̭ͅe>≮p̝̺>͙̘̫̺<̢̭͚͖͇̘̻͓s͖͈͍͉̀t̖͉̜̼͍ŗ͙̺i͙̻̩ke̞͚͢>̢̼͕͕͖̪ ͔͕͠t̼͇͔͘o͖̟ ̢̼͓͚͚<̯̮̭p̧͖>̬̖͎͙<̲͕͇͈ș͈̹͙t̠̠͇̣ͅr̬̫̞i̖̤̖̟͇͔̖k̡͈̫͕͈e͇̣̠͕͍̼͡>͈͙͖̬̙͓ͅle͈̹̭͞a̖̬̘̥̞̣̺ŗ̝̤̤̠̤̠n̵<͈̗p̶̼>̹̩́<̤̫̳͓s͏͓t̖͔͢ͅͅr̢̝ͅì̙͇k͚̰͎̱̻̯̖e̻̦̥͖̭>̥ ͍͍̩̟͕̘̘ṱ͇̠̙̱o̞̬<̧͚̯̻͈͉̮st͕̣̮͝r͎i̱͓̟ḳ̝͘e̡͔̗̣̘>̝̣ ̗̟̮̠̰̱͡ŗ͈̼̠̹è̜̺<̶̼̺̼p̫̮̪>͇͡<̘͡s̟̻̞t̷͙̳̻ͅͅṛ͍̘i̡̖̼̘͔̗̰͔k͇̪̣̗͔̺e̷͓̹̮̩͈̞>҉̠̮͕̪̠̞̭a͇̮̙̖̙̞͞ͅd̴̗̖.̥̠̘̜͖̪̤͟<̺͉͎/̪̘̘̬͎p͎̟͇̩̣̦̜͜>͍̬̠̲̫̤̺̕
̵̲̻̬͚͓͖ͅ<̩͚̳̝͈͖ͅp̤̳ͅͅ>̞̦&̳n̨̪̰̱̥̞̩b̷͍̝̦͖̯̭̙s̷͓p̬͈̜̪͇͖;̣͖̻<̴̯̠̝̪/̶p̫̖͖̼͚̮͢>̮̫̘̮̝̞̀
̵͉<̛̼̮p̲͉͖̗͔̩>S̨̱̩̣͓̭͎t̡į͓̱͖l͟l͢ ̨̠̼͈̹i̹̤̰̱͈̝̲n͎͙s͈̦̞̣t̩̻͉̮̪͇a̵̠̱<͓̫̖͎̙͞p̞̝̠>̰̹̥̙̠̬<̘̭̘͟s̞͈̻̮t҉r̖̩̻̭ͅįk͕̻͘e̴̬̪̫̜̖>b͎̭̪̻̣̳ͅò͔̭̜̳̮u̻͇͍̫g̼̰h̶̜̥̫͓̭̙t̢̫͎̲ t̰ͅh͞o̳̜͞u͝g̴h̝̺̩̰.͓<͉̘̺̞/̮͎̲͓̰p͈͇̣̤̭ͅ>̱̭̦̗̝͖̟

PHA+PHN0cmlrZT5Zb3UgZ3V5cyBhcmUgYWJsZSB0byBoZWFyIHNhbXBsZXMgb24gdGhlIGJhbmRjYW1wPyA9Lzwvc3RyaWtlPjwvcD4KPHA+Jm5ic3A7PC9wPgo8cD48c3RyaWtlPk9uIG15IGVuZCB0aGUgbGl0dGxlIHBsYXkgYnV0dG9ucyBhcmUgZ3JleWVkIG91dC4gTm8tY2FuLWhlYXItYW55LiZuYnNwOzwvc3RyaWtlPjwvcD4KPHA+Jm5ic3A7PC9wPgo8cD5EZXJwIEkgbmVlZCB0byBsZWFybiB0byByZWFkLjwvcD4KPHA+Jm5ic3A7PC9wPgo8cD5TdGlsbCBpbnN0YWJvdWdodCB0aG91Z2guPC9wPiA=

Archived