IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - Paradox (Trip Records)

Extralife

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exciting! And what's more, I've just received a package from a shop I had credit with - Simulation 2x12", along with a Deepchord 12", the newest G.R.I.T. 2x12" on Meanwhile and the Waveform Transmission album on Astral Industries.

Xmas comes early!

Colundi gone happy hardcore, good shit.

On track 3 or 4 there are a few weird clicks which I thought might be down to the version I got off slsk saying 'original mix' or something (and a different cover) ie a premastered version. Played the vinyl on Saturday, clicks still there. Either it's part of the track or they done fucked up.

yep on track 4 but it sounds like some percussion to my hear 

so this + simulation = album of the year

Basically, yes.

Unknown has a similar feeling to sim+para imo. 10 slammin techno tracks

https://aleksiperala.bandcamp.com/album/unknown

For some reasons I'm just discovering it now. Lushhhhh. Really enjoying these sorts of more focused Colundi releases.

Colundi gone happy hardcore, good shit.

On track 3 or 4 there are a few weird clicks which I thought might be down to the version I got off slsk saying 'original mix' or something (and a different cover) ie a premastered version. Played the vinyl on Saturday, clicks still there. Either it's part of the track or they done fucked up.

yep on track 4 but it sounds like some percussion to my hear 

Sounds like nasty, digital clipping IMHO.

Argh, hope that doesn't happen on mine. I should probably get in the habit of emailing labels after purchasing to ask them to ship the vinyl outside of the jacket. Soma Records in the UK have problems with this all the time.

That clipping (or whatever it is) really is noticeable. It kind of ruins those tracks as you're always tensing up, waiting for it to happen - or maybe that's just me.

I only noticed those clipping noises in track 4

just got mine last night and lit some candles and incense and shit to set the mode. plus my shit wife was out of town so i was in a good mood. this record is a magical talisman. with it i was able to invoke a crystal deity who came on me but it wasn’t cum it was the Milky Way.

Mine finally arrived today - huge seam split on the top of the outer sleeve. Records are fine, but I contacted Trip about the seam split. Anyone here contacted them about this issue? Any luck?

Archived