IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - Paradox (Trip Records)

Extralife

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can anyone keep up, and actually become familiar with all of his music?

2007-2010 material is great. There was time to familiarize myself with the material before the next one came along, and I could tell the albums apart. 

Soon Aleksi's output will transition to an unending livestream as his consciousness fully merges with the colundi panmind. The Sequence will become a continuous function, revealed as rising subharmonics.

if you guys haven’t been listening to everything he’s put out you are missing a lot of insanely great music. The celestial series was really fucking great and it’s been about 6 months since then. Plenty of time to absorb

10 hours ago, dr lopez said:

if you guys haven’t been listening to everything he’s put out you are missing a lot of insanely great music. The celestial series was really fucking great and it’s been about 6 months since then. Plenty of time to absorb

I have to say I agree. It’s a ton of music, maybe too much, but it’s been pretty much amazing across the board.

16 hours ago, dr lopez said:

This, will grab this new one of course, Aleksi is the man.

Yes, if anything 2019 has been a quiet year by Aleksi's recent standards. I think we've only had the Presence album which was on the minimal/ambient tip. But we also had the celestial albums at the end of last year. Still stoked to tune in and see where Colundi goes next, well...,more like see what minor permutations he does this time lol.

7 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

What's the celestial stuff, not heard that I don't think and google isn't turning up anything? Last aleksi I picked up was sunshine 3

moonshine, starlight and sunshine

Archived