IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - Paradox (Trip Records)

Extralife

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so!

It's showing my collection, but says "preorder available Dec 15" and download is disabled still. 

Someone PRESS THE ON BUTTON!

ugh - listening to that was my plan for tonight. I hope it's good. 

Anyone here tried contacting the label yet? I bought the wax and it's been shipped but, yeah. It's the 16th now and I don't feel like getting on Slsk when I should just have my Bandcamp collection updated by now.

Anyone here tried contacting the label yet? I bought the wax and it's been shipped but, yeah. It's the 16th now and I don't feel like getting on Slsk when I should just have my Bandcamp collection updated by now.

I’ve reached out to them on Facebook.

Colundi gone happy hardcore, good shit.

On track 3 or 4 there are a few weird clicks which I thought might be down to the version I got off slsk saying 'original mix' or something (and a different cover) ie a premastered version. Played the vinyl on Saturday, clicks still there. Either it's part of the track or they done fucked up.

On track 3 or 4 there are a few weird clicks which I thought might be down to the version I got off slsk saying 'original mix' or something (and a different cover) ie a premastered version. Played the vinyl on Saturday, clicks still there. Either it's part of the track or they done fucked up.

Same thing on Spotify. Doesn't sound like it should be there, so your second explanation seems most probable...

I noticed that too - thought it was static electricity on my headphones cable at first.

I noticed that too - thought it was static electricity on my headphones cable at first.

I've had this problem with almost all Colundi releases, a little click and some distortion usually on bass notes or kick drums. I'm not sure what causes that, but I just had to turn off volume levelling/equalization on my player and presto-changeo, it was gone.

Obvs not going to help for the vinyls though.

Archived