IGNORED

WATMM Secret Santa 2017

Soloman Tump

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usagi and lewps, it won't be secret but you could send each other shiz. Mine definitely won't get there for chrimbo :/

you mean just be nice to each other without collecting the social capital from participating in Secrete Satan? well I never!

MUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITAL MUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITALMUST HARVEST SOCIAL CAPITAL

Lol what? Me and TriconeRC exchanged gifts last year thru not-secrete-a-year-later santa.  :cat:

whaaa you're right! That was 2015. 

time flies. sending secretions to spiral for christmas this yaer. I'll get er' done. Non-secretely tho.

note to my secret santee: i'm doing my best but it might arrive early jan, 1. because you're worth it 2. maybe it's maybelline 3. christmas post ffs

but all this means i still love you

All right.  I just sent out 10,000 tabs of acid- 1 in each envelope- and I addressed them all individually to "IDM".  I hope you all get yours in time.

May you all do cool shit these last couple weeks of 2017~~~

I'd like to raise a glass (of Beavertown Gamma Ray!) to my Secret Santa

Wow what a fantastic job you did my good friend, sincerely thank you so much  :beer:

10/10 and Merry Christmas to you 

(mines definitely going in the post tomorrow, first class)

i forgot to pm op and didn't get on the list.

thank god because i've had so many family crises and the thought of trying to wrangle a gift for you sorry lot and dragging my half dead corpse to the post office is much too much

I'd like to raise a glass (of Beavertown Gamma Ray!) to my Secret Santa

Wow what a fantastic job you did my good friend, sincerely thank you so much  :beer:

10/10 and Merry Christmas to you 

(mines definitely going in the post tomorrow, first class)

You opened it already :o

(its not xmas yet!)

i forgot to pm op and didn't get on the list.

thank god because i've had so many family crises and the thought of trying to wrangle a gift for you sorry lot and dragging my half dead corpse to the post office is much too much

Sorry to hear this, hope you and your family pull through ok

Mine has gone off in todays post....

bawahahahahaaaaaa

Archived