IGNORED

WATMM Secret Santa 2017

Soloman Tump

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear my recipient: I was unexpectedly sent to the sticks at the end of November and I'm not out of here until christmas eve eve. Got my prezzie all made up but haven't come across any locals I would trust enough to take it to the post office, so it prob won't be posted until between christmas and new year. It'll get a chuckle out of you when you finally get it tho

I'd like to raise a glass (of Beavertown Gamma Ray!) to my Secret Santa

Wow what a fantastic job you did my good friend, sincerely thank you so much  :beer:

10/10 and Merry Christmas to you 

(mines definitely going in the post tomorrow, first class)

You opened it already :o

(its not xmas yet!

uncle beerwolf got drunk and opened all the presents again, christmas is ruined :(

I'd like to raise a glass (of Beavertown Gamma Ray!) to my Secret Santa

Wow what a fantastic job you did my good friend, sincerely thank you so much  :beer:

10/10 and Merry Christmas to you 

(mines definitely going in the post tomorrow, first class)

You opened it already :o

(its not xmas yet!

uncle beerwolf got drunk and opened all the presents again, christmas is ruined :(

hahah on the contrary it kick started my Christmas, I work super hard these last four weeks. It really cheered me up. I was expecting an out-of-date box of Turkish delight : )

Dear Secret Santa I wonder about the mystic pink crystal....

I'm going to play the vinyl soon, and the cd (very nice to have the physical edition) and make some tunes on the pocket korg asap (my ass hasn't sat still for weeks now, as soon as new year rolls round I'll be slowing down thank God)

Mine arrived. 

I think it came from Cork [where my mum lives so probably my mum].

It is [very sweet] a ticket to the upcoming Plaid, Vibert, U-Ziq etc gig at Oval Space.

Thanks mum!

No srsly, that's amazing. I can't wait. Missus was jealous :D

Thanks very much to Fletcher for the gifts...

Stuck the IDM sticker on my door, threw the Fabric cd on and read the zines...

My favourite is the stencil, I just can't think of a great place to start vandalizing...

Thanks very much to Fletcher for the gifts...

Stuck the IDM sticker on my door, threw the Fabric cd on and read the zines...

My favourite is the stencil, I just can't think of a great place to start vandalizing...

Cool glad you got it.

The thing with the fabric CD was I subscribe and they send me 2 copies this month for some reason, so I had a spare :)

Last year Bechuga got a stencil, I think yours came out pretty cool. Get spraying

*BUMP*

Anyone still waiting for their package to arrive?

Likewise, message me if you are struggling to get something sent and hopefully we can sort something out.

I think most people have received stuff now but don't want anyone left behind.....

I started a new job so haven't had the chance to send mine yet but will hopefully do it Friday. I've not got anything yet which is helping assuage the guilt.

I started a new job so haven't had the chance to send mine yet but will hopefully do it Friday. I've not got anything yet which is helping assuage the guilt.

Hey Tec... I did send a stupid gift which i do feel like i dick for and i wouldn't be to bothered if it goes missing...

Tell me what you would like and i will get onto it today...

Archived