IGNORED

:zoviet*france: Appreciation thread

YangYing

shirt stuff

$oviet France, : Zoviet : France :, :$oviet:France:, :Sophie & Franz:, :Zoviet * France:, :Zoviet France, :Zoviet France:, :Zoviet*France, :Zoviet*France:, :Zoviet-France, :Zoviet-France:, :Zoviet:France:, :zoviet france:, :zoviet*france:, :zoviet*france:*, :zoviet-france:, :zoviet:france:, France/Soviet, Soviet And France, Soviet France, Zoviet vs France, Zoviet*France, Zoviet*france, Zoviet-France, Zoviet:France, Zoviet•France

:Sophie & Franz:

:nelson:

• Haha 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, I've just barely dipped into their pool of music. Now I'm gonna see them live at The Barbican warming up(?) for Autechre. But where can I really dig into their stuff? Are youtube or pirating the only options?

17 hours ago, scumtron said:

So, I've just barely dipped into their pool of music. Now I'm gonna see them live at The Barbican warming up(?) for Autechre. But where can I really dig into their stuff? Are youtube or pirating the only options?

No!

Spoiler

yes

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2022 at 6:23 AM, scumtron said:

vinyl on demand repressed most all of their catalog. the box sets are probably sold out but there are probably individual records floating around still

• 1 month later...

Very late to the game here myself but I have now heard and love Mohnomishe, Shadow, Thief of the Sun, and Shouting at the Ground. Do I ever wish I could find a not prohibitively expensive CD of these lads. Fuck me, where has this band been all my life? ? This is precisely what I want out of industrial music and I can see why Ae love and cited them as often as they did, not to mention playing a show with them

• 7 months later...

listening to z*f mixed with muffled sounds of an open air schlager music concert is a great experience! distant echoing shouts and instruments really fits well with these two:

• 4 months later...