IGNORED

DEFUNKT Day For Night Afterparties [12.16 & 12.17]

daed

DEFUNKT is excited to present the unofficial afterparties for Day For Night 2017. Join us Saturday and Sunday night after the festival for live musical and visual performances. Complimentary libations provided by 8th Wonder Brewery, BeatBox Beverages & Java Pura Coffee Roasters. BYOB welcome.

Night One:

>> Ceephax Acid Crew

>> Bogdan Raczynski

>> Gareth Clarke

>> Daed

>> cygnus

>> Dylan Cameron

>> Trax Rebo

>> Xander Harris

>> SECRET SANDS

Night Two:

>> Richard Devine

>> Romulo Del Castillo of Phoenecia / Soul Oddity

>> Otto Von Schirach

>> subjex

>> Surachai

>> Terminal 11

>> Skymall

>> Hearts of Darknesses

>> Acid Jeep

>> Silent Strangers

Visual Artists:

>> Cyclea

>> Jaymez

>> Silent Strangers

>> DJ ADSR

Set times TBA. Presale tickets available soon.

18+ to enter, 21+ to drink

Single Day Pass - $30 / Weekend Pass - $45

$30 each night at the door.

215 Grove Street

Houston, TX 77020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

if i knew about the defunkt shit i def would've gone. lineup is better than dfn proper

god fucking dammit

For real. A lot of us didn't even get tickets to DfN. Defunkt has been knocking it out of the park lately and folks are taking notice.

Last night was lit. Ceephax played from 3:30 until we got shut down at 4. Round 2 imminent.

official sunday set time was 3:03

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

if i knew about the defunkt shit i def would've gone. lineup is better than dfn proper

god fucking dammit

For real. A lot of us didn't even get tickets to DfN. Defunkt has been knocking it out of the park lately and folks are taking notice.

did we meet this weekend wahrk?

If you were at the Defunkt shows, it's likely. I played at Prefix Friday, was at both after-parties and spent a lot of Saturday hanging out with the Defunkt crew and guests.

If you were at the Defunkt shows, it's likely. I played at Prefix Friday, was at both after-parties and spent a lot of Saturday hanging out with the Defunkt crew and guests.

wow man, i mean we were in close proximity most of the weekend and never said hi - so hi! what time did your set start friday? my flight was delayed so i got there a bit later than planned.

wow man, i mean we were in close proximity most of the weekend and never said hi - so hi! what time did your set start friday? my flight was delayed so i got there a bit later than planned.
I played second. With the start time delay, I think it was 10-11.

Archived