IGNORED

How much time do you spend not computing/not on the internet (the second time)

cheeseburgerwalrus

How much time do you spend not-computing/not on the internet like I spend almost all my waking time. But I don't compute when I commute. When I commute I'm watching u computing. Or when I shower. Or what the fuck. Cook? 

Like what else can you do? Play synths, yes. Watch some stupid ass comedy shows, yes. Read a book lol. It's almost like computing so it doesn't count. Listen to music, u compute. Sex up some women, maybe. But the women have the computer sickness too. 

It's like my thinking in my head if I really try to think about some serious stuff it always ends into like "google this" or "search that up on google". So that I wouldn't have to do the thinking part. Only computing.

So I'm asking (the second time lol). How much time a day do you spend not on your computer/mobile phone/what else you could quip and quibble. Justa honest question. Tryna find my way out. Been computing since I was a kid and I don't know anything else??? The best times in my life is during the night time. Take some benzos and just compute. Look up some stupid mofo shit up on the internet (cud be tight memes) and listen to music and forgot I even had my body. Forget all the thinking and turn into a acomputer those nights and those are the nights I look forward to. But I want to stop it. I had a girlf and I thought she could SAVE me. But in the end I found out she had the same computer sickness as I have and it annihilated us both.

Pls don't lock up this thread my man Jrex!!! If you lock up this thread then you lock up my chance to escape you know and you throw away the key. I kno this is a computer forum but I figured out this would be the best place to ask for help.

Ps. don't recommend any of that meditation bullshit really. Fukkk. meditation is like you are computing yourself. pls don't recommend. meditation sucks

cheese

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro I can't even remember honest. I can't seem to GET THERE anymore no matter how much benzos I take and how comfy I try to get my environment etc etc...........that'ss the sreason why I want toQUIT. But cud be last week. Ye it was last week when I enjoyed myself and my companion and computer alot. I lost threee days. I don't know What tHe Fuck I did

The speed of the Ether-net makes the Internet feel prehistoric.  It's best to be cautious about Internet usage, but if you use the Ether-net too little, you will lose yourself.  Realize the ebb and flow of the Ether, and you may cosmic surf towards nirvana.  And also getting signed to Planet Mu.

Ok so not thinking and forgetting your body equals computing. Maybe go get a body massage then? Being touched all over will activate your body identity and if you leave your phone in the locker room you can't go on Google either and will be forced to think about stuff.

The speed of the Ether-net makes the Internet feel prehistoric.  It's best to be cautious about Internet usage, but if you use the Ether-net too little, you will lose yourself.  Realize the ebb and flow of the Ether, and you may cosmic surf towards nirvana.  And also getting signed to Planet Mu.

omg!!

Ok so not thinking and forgetting your body equals computing. Maybe go get a body massage then? Being touched all over will activate your body identity and if you leave your phone in the locker room you can't go on Google either and will be forced to think about stuff.

Bro I think U computer attic man

lol

Cheese homie, how high are your computers t levels? that might affect computing time =(

It's possible you need new RAM with a higher T-cycle. <3

I'm obvs razzin ya but you're quite the character all the sudden. I like u.

Archived