IGNORED

Daffodils compilation

granty

a3062308693_10.jpg

Emotion Wave is proud to present Daffodils, a compilation album of experimental electronic artists from Liverpool and beyond:

The album features new and unreleased music from Phono Ghosts, Polypores, Mark Peters, Lo Five, Impulse Array, Afternaut, Melodien, Foxen Cyn, Loka, Isocore, Jacques Malchance, Mark Lawless, Dublock, Jean Michel Noir, Glitchfield Plaines, Simon Jones Chillout Donk Experience + more. 

Emotion Wave is collaborating with Preston-based tape label Concrète, to release a limited edition yellow double cassette. The album will be launched with a full day of live music from contributing artists at 81 Renshaw Street on the day of release: 

All proceeds from the sale of Daffodils and its launch event will go to Merseyside Domestic Violence Services: mdvs.co.uk 

• 4 weeks later...

grabbed a cassette! thx for the heads up

Hey silly question, did the cassettes ship already? Wasn't sure if I should be looking for it in the post yet (Christmas rush etc)

Great compilation btw. A lot of really nice tracks on here. The Lo-Five track, Melodien, Polypores, Spirit Level, Impulse Array, Foxen Cyn, and Afternaut tracks are my favs after the first couple listens through but they're all really quite nice. I think the compilation was really thoughtfully put together, track selection/vibes/pacing etc make it a really enjoyable listen. Nice variety, great work. 

Any chance you can point me to the correct Melodien bandcamp btw? 

Hey silly question, did the cassettes ship already? Wasn't sure if I should be looking for it in the post yet (Christmas rush etc)

Great compilation btw. A lot of really nice tracks on here. The Lo-Five track, Melodien, Polypores, Spirit Level, Impulse Array, Foxen Cyn, and Afternaut tracks are my favs after the first couple listens through but they're all really quite nice. I think the compilation was really thoughtfully put together, track selection/vibes/pacing etc make it a really enjoyable listen. Nice variety, great work. 

Yeah they've shipped already, so shouldn't be too much longer before it gets to you.

Melodien bandcamp

Hey Bulk, only just seen your post - glad you like it, really pleased with how it all turned out. Have you received your tape OK? There was a couple of setbacks getting them dispatched but they were sent out standard delivery on 14th December - so you should have received it by now. If not give me a shout - thanks for the support!

Nothing yet sir! However Cpost is notoriously bad and behind this time of year, I'm in no rush to throw the cassette on as I have my lovely digital-vinyls heh. If they went out Dec 14th there's a good chance it's just caught up in all the Christmas mail.

I'll wait another week or two and if it doesn't show I'll send you a message. 

:beer:  :beer: 

Nothing yet sir! However Cpost is notoriously bad and behind this time of year, I'm in no rush to throw the cassette on as I have my lovely digital-vinyls heh. If they went out Dec 14th there's a good chance it's just caught up in all the Christmas mail.

I'll wait another week or two and if it doesn't show I'll send you a message. 

:beer:  :beer:

OK mate, sorry for the delay - hopefully it'll find it's way to you eventually, keep me posted.

• 3 weeks later...

Doh! 

I should have dropped by last week, it was delivered last week or so. Really nice package, all around a very nice comp for a great cause. 

cheers

Sweet, cheers for supporting it  :beer:

Archived