IGNORED

Rognvald - Lord Rover

Uros

yo yo yo, a first full length Rognvald album for Xmas:

a2335224190_10.jpg

What makes this pretty interesting is the third track (or the title of it). Thought that Savi Rhankar - Dovedale X0.10 was definitely a Heorge Garrison track....and maybe it is. Dunno, Rognvald stirring a pot.

It will be on Love Love Records as usual:

https://loveloverecords.bandcamp.com/album/lord-rover

And this is the Dovedale I have:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the share!

This album is really bloody lovely.....I don't really want to talk about it too much until there are more tracks online but it's a real winner. Deffo one for hard acid-heads! ;) 

No matter how many times I listen to Dovedale I can't associate it with Rognvald (and old Beatwife). Somehow it lacks that trademark sound that is in every RW's piece of work. Let it be Jungle, Acidy Braindance or whatever, there's always his own sound around which makes you instantly think of Beatwife/Rognvald. But if he can do such a drastic change in his style, well damn, respect! Than again I haven't still heard Rognvald's Dovedale, only Savi Rhankar's. Haha, think the reactions if it turns out to be a totally different tune.  :spiteful: 

Dovedale X0.10 got  swapped out

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 track=3530493488 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

so... just some spazz with a fake account trying to capitalize on the steinvord/heorge stuff?

Dovedale X0.10 was sold there for 1000 at one point. Just like these.

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 track=2496309473 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 track=744261854 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 track=925156189 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

Do you mean someone was selling them, or it was actually "sold"? World of diff.

To clarify, what I mean is, anyone can put anything on bandcamp and charge whatever they want and profit off of artist ambiguity. Or even pretend to be well known artists and sell tracks on bandcamp as well until the account is reported.

Archived