IGNORED

Rognvald - Lord Rover

Uros

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My copy arrived severely damaged and my e-mails to loveloverecords keep bouncing back. Should I drop you a PM or something Samfez to sort the situation out? Could try e-mail again later if it's only some temporary error.

are you using info@loveloverecords.co.uk

Yup, didn't work yesterday. Haven't tried today though.

Hey Grumpy, sorry about that, sending you a PM now!

Done, thanks :)

This is the first Beatwife release I can play front to back and not skip a track (slight lie, have to skip that first intro track - it's just fucking horrible - sounds like I'm unashamedly blasting genuine wife beating footage).

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING DINNER!!!"

Love all his releases, but do always feel a few tracks on each could easily be culled.

• 2 weeks later...

The part between 2:52 and 3:07 in Thorstein Hold reminded me of the part that starts on 0:48 in Steinvord - Maelstrom

the whole song. sounds like its made from the maelstrom daw project, or samples / techniques.

maybe beatwife is the vord

lolno...sorryicantputspacesbetweenwordswhenusingedge

beatwifeisn'tevenclosetosteinvord

not....even....close....sorry

part.of.the.beauty.of.steinvord.is.in.how.dry.the.mix.is.ffs.wattm.pls.fix.my.edge.posting

I do like the rognvald releases, and can see why there would be some new speculation based on the whole... heorge thing

idk man either actually. I was 16oz of rye confident last night lol. sober steve isn't so sure.

Archived