IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I wonder how many people will decorate their yards for halloween if the kids arent allowed to trick or treat.. I'm all for decorating how dare they crush my spirit!

3 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Lost 4 kg over 4 weeks eating basically just salads and running 30 minutes every day... It's hard... ?

4 kg in 4 weeks isn't really impressive. I'm glad it's going into the right direction but if you want to impress anyone you have to work a little harder,

4 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Lost 4 kg over 4 weeks eating basically just salads and running 30 minutes every day... It's hard... ?

Yeah man it’s so easy to put weight on. Hard af to take it off especially as we get older ?

14 hours ago, Tim_J said:

What's the difference between a new moon and a lunar eclipse... 

A new moon is when the dark side of the moon is facing us, a lunar eclipse is when the bright side is facing us but it's being darkened by the earth.  A lunar eclipse is actually a full moon.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, zkom said:

He's a Schrödinger's Feynman

Haha:)

10 minutes ago, Braintree said:

My mom took one of those DNA tests and it turns out I might be part Mexican.

Interesting! At least in recent history do you have any idea as to your grandparents migration patterns? For example I know my great grandparents were immigrants to Canada from Russia and Ukraine. They settled as farmers in Saskatchewan.

any history like that you’re aware of that would support the DNA test? That’s really cool. I’ve wanted to take one of those tests for awhile but don’t like the idea of submitting my DNA to a private company. Lol

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

10 minutes ago, zero said:

get ready to meet tha wall muthafucka 

The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

9 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Interesting! At least in recent history do you have any idea as to your grandparents migration patterns? For example I know my great grandparents were immigrants to Canada from Russia and Ukraine. They settled as farmers in Saskatchewan.

any history like that you’re aware of that would support the DNA test? That’s really cool. I’ve wanted to take one of those tests for awhile but don’t like the idea of submitting my DNA to a private company. Lol

I'm really not sure. My great grandmother was half Cherokee, or that's what I was told. I think it might be a mistake, to be honest. My great aunt and uncle also took it but that part didn't show up for them :shrug:

And yeah, I don't want to take one of those. They end up owning your DNA or something? I read somewhere you have to sign some waivers for odd reasons.

3 minutes ago, Braintree said:

The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!

I'm really not sure. My great grandmother was half Cherokee, or that's what I was told. I think it might be a mistake, to be honest. My great aunt and uncle also took it but that part didn't show up for them :shrug:

And yeah, I don't want to take one of those. They end up owning your DNA or something? I read somewhere you have to sign some waivers for odd reasons.

I’ve read the same - they can sell your DNA information to third parties. I’m not about to be a criminal but that sounds like the worst possible privacy infringement.... actually having companies own your DNA? yikes.