IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

lulz we all here wrapped up in our phallic narcissism and I just now thought to ask...how did you feel, yek?

I haven't tried it yet. I thought I'd ask first cause I don't want to do nothing gay.

lulz we all here wrapped up in our phallic narcissism and I just now thought to ask...how did you feel, yek?

I haven't tried it yet. I thought I'd ask first cause I don't want to do nothing gay.

is it ok if he never watch your business

how can you truly be experimental IDM if

A full body shot of wanks at national monuments, posted on your tumblr, while holding down a demanding lobbyist position for a fortune 500 company. 

A full body shot of wanks at national monuments, posted on your tumblr, while holding down a demanding lobbyist position for a fortune 500 company.

par for the course.

Youtube suggested for me a video made by a man with schizophrenia and it was very strange. It's basically similar to the 'targeted individuals' hysteria; his videos suggest that he's not insane, and that he can actually see worlds that we can't see, and suggest that schizophrenia is pretty much a myth and a conspiracy.

It really got me thinking about the whole echo chamber effect of cloistered communities on the internet. I think we'll be seeing the community of insane individuals using the internet grow rapidly over the coming years. It gives them a chance to feel validated about all of their beliefs/hallucinations.

At the end of the day, it's not that new or surprising. It's a common joke that we are all going insane because of our niche echo chambers, but I never before saw such a specific example of that effect taken to its logical extreme. All of the comments praise the channel rapturously for his bravery, intellect, and leadership for 'exposing the truth.'

Youtube suggested for me a video made by a man with schizophrenia and it was very strange. It's basically similar to the 'targeted individuals' hysteria; his videos suggest that he's not insane, and that he can actually see worlds that we can't see, and suggest that schizophrenia is pretty much a myth and a conspiracy.

It really got me thinking about the whole echo chamber effect of cloistered communities on the internet. I think we'll be seeing the community of insane individuals using the internet grow rapidly over the coming years. It gives them a chance to feel validated about all of their beliefs/hallucinations.

At the end of the day, it's not that new or surprising. It's a common joke that we are all going insane because of our niche echo chambers, but I never before saw such a specific example of that effect taken to its logical extreme. All of the comments praise the channel rapturously for his bravery, intellect, and leadership for 'exposing the truth.'

If you want to see this, go to /sci/ and look for anyone using a tripcode pretty much

Most of them have schizophrenia.  There are countless schizophrenics who post bullshit "research" on viXra (a more open version of arXiv) and they all talk together.  They have their own lingo.  To be honest I find some schizoposts really compelling in a strange way.  I can't ever put my finger on it unless I'm reading it at the time I'm thinking about it.  But sometimes it gets out of hand

Edited by Zeffolia

I don’t think I’m into this light roast third wave coffee trend. Gimme a medium dark roast. Also the best beans I ever bought were from Polcari’s in the North End of Boston and they just store their beans in giant jars and there’s no roast date or anything. $11 a pound, too. Take that, coffee snobs.

watched some old louis ck last night

hey do you think this shenanigans of late could be turned into a crazy PR stunt?

i mean, he warned us...

just imagine the comeback of the greatest pervert asshole ever

that's it, end of the universe

just posted that here as a proof it was my idea in case holy wood suits find any inspiration

then i can get my millions

I don’t think I’m into this light roast third wave coffee trend. Gimme a medium dark roast. Also the best beans I ever bought were from Polcari’s in the North End of Boston and they just store their beans in giant jars and there’s no roast date or anything. $11 a pound, too. Take that, coffee snobs.

I'm surprised in all my years here there's never been a coffee thread.  Many coffee related thread derailments mind you.  So yeah, I have noticed coffee shop coffee resembling acidic water on the are occasion I've bought one.  Is this the light roast trend I'm being subjected to?  It is a travesty, whatever it is.  I don't know how coffee joints manage to make such shitty coffee, so consistently, virtually everywhere.  

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

^Coffee is inherently kinda a bitter and odd taste so bad coffee just gets excused by people who don't know...that's what I always assumed. (I'm no coffee expert by any stretch of the imagination)

When someone does finally start a coffee thread it has to be titled WATCM, k? K. And no mentions of tea ITT either.

Nah, the light roast trend is mostly the high end snobby places. The more you pay for coffee, the weirder it gets. Not necessarily better. You might get some Ethiopian Yirgachaffee beans that taste like blueberry lemonade if you're into pour-overs, but i like it old school.