IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I enjoyed it.  Lots of good dialogue, the relationship dynamics between the different characters is interesting.  Laughed out loud a few times.  The crude drawing style gives it a unique flavour.  I'm in.  It's like a lo-fi Bob's Burgers.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2020 at 5:04 PM, timbre monke said:

Existence is beautiful if you let it be. Life is not a question. There does not need to be an answer.

- from a video game NPC of all places

Haha, that's Awesome:)

What Game?

On 4/25/2020 at 11:57 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

I've noticed a pattern of emoticon solidarity in reply reactions.  1 burger tends to lead to multiple burgers, 1 Farnsworth tends to lead to multiple Farnsworths, and so on, and so on.  Also popular is the emoticon rainbow, where you get 1 of each - also an act I believe of poster solidarity.  I view this as an unconscious reaction to the absence of the rolling lol.

:)

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

10 hours ago, timbre monke said:

No Man's Sky. Said by one of the Korvax (intergalactic race of robot people)

Thanks timbre monke

trying to find it on youtube:)

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

Thanks timbre monke

trying to find it on youtube:)

I'd search under "NMS The Awakening quest Korvax Cartographer". Should narrow the search.

Guns n' Roses is really fun driving music.

(Chinese Democracy doesn't count... it's fun in a "hahaha this isn't very good" way.  The other albums are legit bad'ass for speeding around in an automobile.)

Even if somehow Scotland managed to declare its independence from the UK it probably wouldn't be able to join the EU because Spain generally doesn't support separatist movements all around the world because of their own separatists and EU members would have to approve unanimously.