IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

• 2 weeks later...

I find it interesting that if someone were to spit in your mouth and especially if you have a bad immune system that can make you sick. But when you kiss someone that doesn't get you sick. I've never gotten sick from kissing someone. Yet also have never had one spit in my mouth but that's just an example for how to get germs into your body.

He never got sick from anyone spitting in his mouth, or kissing. Getting someone's spit in your mouth is a way to get sick. Kissing someone is a way of showing affection. Immune system pee pee poo poo.

That's what I got out of it anyway.

My immune system is bad so I'm not going to ask around for spit in my mouth any time soon, but if you've got a good immune system this is probably a good point in time to start experimenting with spit.

The real question is what spit in your ass is going to do. I need at least 5 of you to help me find out.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

He never got sick from anyone spitting in his mouth, or kissing. Getting someone's spit in your mouth is a way to get sick. Kissing someone is a way of showing affection. Immune system pee pee poo poo.

That's what I got out of it anyway.

My immune system is bad so I'm not going to ask around for spit in my mouth any time soon, but if you've got a good immune system this is probably a good point in time to start experimenting with spit.

The real question is what spit in your ass is going to do. I need at least 5 of you to help me find out.

I appreciate it. But that's not what I'm reading there.

Anyway, you got yourself a new volunteer! Just gotta relax a bit.

• Like 1

I just met my third grade elementary school teacher at the store in my home town. She recognized me even though I was wearing a mask and we didn't see each other for 28 years. I thought it was kind of impressive since I usually fail to recognize people wearing sunglasses. The most notable example of this is when I failed to recognize my friend at a food festival because she was wearing those large 60s-style sunglasses. She's still genuinely angry about that and still thinks I didn't want to recognize her. Last time I met her she was like "do you even know me anymore?" in a very disdainful way and we haven't spoken since. It was one of those instances when I remembered why I don't particularly appreciate people wearing sunglasses which might be kind of weird i guess, but I still think eye contact is very important. Not just when talking face-to-face, but I guess for telling people apart at all, lol. Well, for me at least.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 6:44 AM, yekker said:

I find it interesting that if someone were to spit in your mouth and especially if you have a bad immune system that can make you sick. But when you kiss someone that doesn't get you sick. I've never gotten sick from kissing someone. Yet also have never had one spit in my mouth but that's just an example for how to get germs into your body.

People do get sick from kissing, I'm sure. But it might also have something to do with the amount of spit or "viral load". Also, normally when you spit in people's mouths is it just simple spit or do you go full loogie?

58 minutes ago, ArtificialDisco said:

People do get sick from kissing, I'm sure. But it might also have something to do with the amount of spit or "viral load". Also, normally when you spit in people's mouths is it just simple spit or do you go full loogie?

Hmmm..  Maybe it's the mixing of saliva that makes sickness less of a thing. 

Haven't you ever kissed full-loogie?? I suggest you try. :spiteful:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, yekker said:

Hmmm..  Maybe it's the mixing of saliva that makes sickness less of a thing. 

Haven't you ever kissed full-loogie?? I suggest you try. :spiteful:

LOOL! I think I'm outing myself as a complete prude over here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scumtron said:

In Norwegian, the word for (being) married and poison is the same. 

In Finnish the word "naida" can mean both to wed someone or to fuck them, but you can distinguish the meaning by the grammatical case of the objective. Anyway, a nice trap for any non-native speaker who can't remember the particular use cases for the 15 or so different grammatical cases of nominals.

15 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

why were there so many collect phone call ads in the 90s, was there some kind of collect call epidemic?

Maybe for kids calling home from pay phones?

You could skip the charges completely if you just agreed with your parents or whoever was at home that when the phone rings once it's time to come pick you up from some location. Then just call collect from a pay phone and hang up immediately after the first ring.