IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

wow it worked thank you. What about snare rushes though?

also that really fast drum thing where it's all rearranged drum samples... what synth does that

Edited by drukqs

I think someone took a magnet and put it on watmm because I'd anyone else experiencing thread leakage/bleed-over??

This must be the Mandala affect right?

Sometimes I think automated complexity (dblue glitch, trig conditions, overuse of step multipliers etc) is the end of good electronic music/idm but at the same time maybe it's just another tool that will be used wisely in the hands of the right artists.

Just wish I could find some proper good glitches every now and then.

Edited by drukqs

watching DMT the spirit molecule and thought:

What was before a singularity?

Thus, from there came light, then us - to see.

It is a circle coming to meet itself.

We have evolved and in doing so built a wall that we cannot peer over back into what is to come.

DMT, sheds us from inconceivable lengths of time, through space, back into what we were, are and what we'll end up being.

sometimes when I'm about to fall asleep I think of what at the moment seems like a very cool idea and I jot it down on a piece of paper. There hasn't been a single instance of me reading that idea back in the morning and not thinking it was actually pretty stupid

The hypnagogic state can provide insight into a problem, the best-known example being August Kekulé’s realization that the structure of benzene was a closed ring while half-asleep in front of a fire and seeing molecules forming into snakes, one of which grabbed its tail in its mouth.[27] Many other artists, writers, scientists and inventors — including Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Walter Scott, Salvador Dalí, Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla and Isaac Newton — have credited hypnagogia and related states with enhancing their creativity.[28] A 2001 study by Harvard psychologist Deirdre Barrett found that, while problems can also be solved in full-blown dreams from later stages of sleep, hypnagogia was especially likely to solve problems which benefit from hallucinatory images being critically examined while still before the eyes.[29]

I wonder if global warming can be explained just by an entropic argument. Check this. Most animals, and humans until recently, did very little to change their surroundings, e.g., built a nest out of twigs or a dwelling out of mud and thatch.

Now take a look around at what humans have done... Buildings and roads and power lines and railways and factories and computers. That's a big fucking decrease in entropy to build all that stuff, and it has to come at a cost.

Thermodynamics says that you can never get more out than what you put in, some energy is always lost to heat. To create all this order around us had to come with a big heat penalty, thus accelerating global warming.

Edited by Charles Nelson Reilly

everyone in the USA is drinking some kinds of political cool aid. everyone is crazy and dumb and manipulated.  there's not a pragmatist in the bunch. 

we should all just go work at the local dairy queen and dip cones into toppings while we think about cute animal gifs

Koala bears are aggressive, and smell like piss and menthol.

A giraffe can decapitate you with a mighty kick. They are actually pretty dangerous.

The animal kingdom fucking despises you, and wishes for nothing more than your abrupt downfall. 

You can't have a one world language. The English tried it by occupying a country, and then another one at the other side of the world. Now one side is going "yeehaw" and the other "darvo" and nobody knows what any of it means.

A giraffe can decapitate you with a mighty kick. They are actually pretty dangerous.

The animal kingdom fucking despises you, and wishes for nothing more than your abrupt downfall.

I often catch her, staring and plotting against me. Sure she'll pur here and there but I know my cat wants me dead or atleats incapacitated

I often catch her, staring and plotting against me. Sure she'll pur here and there but I know my cat wants me dead or atleats incapacitated

I caught my dog making a shiv once. Later, I found her chewing a voodoo doll of me. Such betrayal.

Crows are constantly watching me.

Beetles latch onto my haunches as if checking the texture of a cut of beef.

They are patiently waiting for their meal; for either when the floods finally get here or we finally all kill each other from famine, war, or disease.

It will be a mighty feast.