IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

For fuck's sake. It's simple. Let people OFF the train before you shove your way onto it.

I absolutely HATE people that do that. Like they think the train is going to take off with the doors open and people walking out? 

annoying

edit: would also fit nicely in the fwp thread. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Maybe I should of bought a bunch of paracetamol with codeine tablets before they became prescription only in my state so i could brew + sell bootleg Lean Sizzurp

Coldplay's second album is called A Rush of Blood to the Head and the cover is a severely mutilated head or something. I mean that's actually pretty graphic considering what they're doing these days. The music itself is pretty domesticated for sure but a rush of blood to the head sounds like an onset for a serious medical emergency. Could also be a double entendre for the head of a penis and a raging erection, who knows. Can't imagine them going anywhere near that kind of edge with the almost inhumanly advertisement friendly conduct they're exercising now.

Coldplay's second album is called A Rush of Blood to the Head and the cover is a severely mutilated head or something. I mean that's actually pretty graphic considering what they're doing these days. The music itself is pretty domesticated for sure but a rush of blood to the head sounds like an onset for a serious medical emergency. Could also be a double entendre for the head of a penis and a raging erection, who knows. Can't imagine them going anywhere near that kind of edge with the almost inhumanly advertisement friendly conduct they're exercising now.

once you shed off the gwyneth paltrow you become capable of all sorts of things. 

Microsoft word doesn't recognize majoritarianism as a word

also, Microsoft spell check is fucking terrible. We can send man to space and they have a machine that distills their piss into drinking water, and Microsoft can't correct "privtae" to "private". ffs

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Microsoft word doesn't recognize majoritarianism as a word

also, Microsoft spell check is fucking terrible. We can send man to space and they have a machine that distills their piss into drinking water, and Microsoft can't correct "privtae" to "private". ffs

just use LibreOffice or LaTeX

I could, are they any better than word?

I'd have to transfer everything back to word before submitting my projects anyway, my uni only accepts MS office docs for assignments. 

Only Microsoft Word can handle docx since it's a proprietary file type. I think that legacy file types are handled quite nicely, though.

EDIT: apparently docx works fine on Apple Pages

Edited by clarktrent

Y'ever just piss all over your own legs and stand there proudly, nodding your head and thinking "I am a sovereign citizen, dammit"

Wading in the Gulf of Mexico buzzed off Mexican beer, yes. Not sure that counts though.

Stinky farts; butt air infused with poop particles.

If you breath it in......

yeah when i fart in the shower i feel the need to re-wash myself.. is that too personal ? ha

People don't talk to each other much nowadays.

this is a very sad observation because its true  but i also observed that it also depends on the country & language

i was at mcdonalds the other day and an older chinese couple came in and sat at the table beside me. they bust out a tablet and the entire dinner watch a chinese sitcom, never talking to each other. show finishes, they get up and leave. it seemed very strange to me.

my strangest encounter this year was also with an older chinese man, he was sitting on chair he brought with him in the metro while listening to chin. music on his phone

I would like to know what thought process led to the decision to make this completely unnecessary abbreviation.

chin. music > iddm

I hate the term "world music" so much, it's worse and makes even less sense than "alternative" or "experimental. Fucking offensive too, no one has ever called music from foreign western countries "world music" before. Such eurocentric bullshit, all music is world music last time I checked

Contemporized European folk music gets banged into that genre as well. I think it just describes various folk music traditions getting popified or mashed together in some sense, I don't think it describes all eastern/African/whatever music no matter the style,it only applies to the stuff melding various traditional music styles from across the globe with western pop music stylings. Maybe you use it differently where you are, now that I think about it. I'm still posting all these words.