IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

* dangles balls in front of microwave * I'm hoping for either a cheap form of long term contraception , or a super powered child , both will be acceptable

you in a few weeks radiation time?

randy-gets-cancer.png

I was just sitting in my room listening to Gorgoroth on headphones. Somehow, over the music, I hear the shrill, yappy voice of Ben Shapiro coming from the kitchen. It was one of my roommates, coming from his phone. I grab my water bottle, so I can go to the kitchen to fill it up and see who the perpetrator is. When I do this, I see it is my roommate Friday(yes his name is fucking Friday) from Africa.(?) He scurried away to his room and turned it off. But he is currently in the bathroom, listening to Ben Shapiro on his phone, while being African.  

Reality is so weird. America. 

Edited by Candiru

I was just sitting in my room listening to Gorgoroth on headphones. Somehow, over the music, I hear the shrill, yappy voice of Ben Shapiro coming from the kitchen. It was one of my roommates, coming from his phone. I grab my water bottle, so I can go to the kitchen to fill it up and see who the perpetrator is. When I do this, I see it is my roommate Friday(yes his name is fucking Friday) from Africa.(?) He scurried away to his room and turned it off. But he is currently in the bathroom, listening to Ben Shapiro on his phone, while being African.  

Reality is so weird. America. 

Reminds me of a client at work who would bring up politics every time he came in, always demonizing Dems and saying Trump is blessed by God or something. Elderly man, in his 70s I think. Sounded like he's originally from Ghana.

Nice enough fellow, but I had to try my damnedest to keep a straight face and not show any hint of dissent.

Reaction videos are retarded. Who the hell cares about how some random person in a secondary video reacts to a primary one. Maybe they're psychologically engineered more towards extroverts as the target audience, who knows

Reaction videos are retarded. Who the hell cares about how some random person in a secondary video reacts to a primary one. Maybe they're psychologically engineered more towards extroverts as the target audience, who knows

i saw a video on youtube pop up the other which was a reaction to someone else speedrunning a computer game. 

i saw a video on youtube pop up the other which was a reaction to someone else speedrunning a computer game.
link please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk