IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I thought today I’d post in this thread for the first time. Obviously not. Hmm don’t remember those posts. Hey ho.

Anyway I was also thinking today about how the British tv show Mastermind recruits it’s contestants because every week there seems to be at least one, regularly two, sometimes three and it has happened, four potential serial killers answering the questions. Where do they dig them up from? Just check out last nights episode. Fucking hell. Every week is the same. Very odd people from I’d imagine very peculiar places.

Fascinating stuff.

Edited by beerwolf

kids are great. I prefer their company to adult company sometimes.

anybody who posts pedobear or something in response to this will be reported straight to Dad for a telling off.

kids are great. I prefer their company to adult company sometimes.

anybody who posts pedobear or something in response to this will be reported straight to Dad for a telling off.

Although not a parent myself, I'm sure all the dads on here will understand. Best thing about kids is their innocence.

Kids can be entertaining when you're not the one that has to take care of all the gross stuff and the daily grind of it. Being an uncle ain't bad. 

Kids can be entertaining when you're not the one that has to take care of all the gross stuff and the daily grind of it. Being an uncle ain't bad. 

as a fellow uncle i agree with your statement

kids require a lot of patience and energy, at least when they are younger. being an introvert i find my self totally beat after say half a day or so with my nephew...

I also love being an uncle. It's also brought me much closer to my sister. 

Hahah as soon as my niece sees me she jumps with joy and it's 'be the dinosaur! be the dinosaur!'

Makes me laugh inside and out. It's a cool thing for sure.

Been going through the Zeppelin discog.  Listening to Physical Graffiti now, and observed Feb 24 (today) also happens to be the date it was released, 1975-style.

It's really long and I'm quite bored tbh.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Been going through the Zeppelin discog. Listening to Physical Graffiti now, and observed Feb 24 (today) also happens to be the date it was released, 1975-style.

A lot of their best tracks are on there like Ten Years Gone, In The Light, etc

Been going through the Zeppelin discog. Listening to Physical Graffiti now, and observed Feb 24 (today) also happens to be the date it was released, 1975-style.

A lot of their best tracks are on there like Ten Years Gone, In The Light, etc

I think I just wasn't in the right headspace for it.  I'd had a few Zombis, and I'm thinking this would have been a better album to approach sober.  Robert Plant was really grating on me throughout.  Kashmir was still awesome.  I'll give it another try after Coda.