IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

One of the bartenders last night was definitely a fan of comedy and didn't have "talking funny" down yet. But she was only 21, so there's time.

Funny things don't always have a punchline but jokes definitely do.

People in huge tropical metropolises like to hang out in malls for a reason.

Because they're public places with air conditioning.

Yes, and the air quality is way better and the noise levels much lower than outdoors and no horrendous traffic. Try having a peaceful outdoor stroll in a place like Jakarta..

they also represent a new middle class in developing countries, its a status thing to have international stores and purchasing power to shop there.  here in mexico, theyre still building loads of malls. As opposed to, say, the USA where they are languishing

Edited by Marked x 0ne

If apple made a car it would not only have no windows, but to look outside one'd have to plug his ipad (sold separately) and pinch and swipe the camera mounted on the roof

if there are more than two passengers, additional port extensions can be bought for $299

if you leave the sunroof open during rain and the seats get wet, the apple store would have to change the whole chassis.

etc

Has anyone ever slipped on a banana peel ?

How many people does this type of accident effect a year ?

Probably the gag comes from an era when bananas were relatively new and people would just toss any piece of garbage on the road or sidewalk.

Has anyone ever slipped on a banana peel ?

How many people does this type of accident effect a year ?

I think I tested a banana peel on linoleum tile when I was a teen as a small, very simple controlled experiment. I just pressed down on it with one foot just to see how slippery it was. Turns out it was slippery.

listening to Tha and there were people in the hallway outside walking by and talking, we have high ceilings here and no carpeting so lots of reverberation, thought it was part of the song for a half a second

Edited by auxien

listening to Tha and there were people in the hallway outside walking by and talking, we have high ceilings here and lots no carpeting so lots of reverberation, thought it was part of the song for a half a second

Awesome, One of my Favorites:)

We heard Aphex drop this

at

Forbidden Fruit 2011 Dublin

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

Sometimes when im out and about and I buy and consume food I don't really need I imagine myself just eating my money instead

i think that means you're probably smart. 

other people (take me for example) can sometimes entirely forget food exists, and then i'll be wondering ??? why the heck do i feel like garbage all of a sudden ???

wtf is up with this new synthwave hype, it's fuckin horrible and lazy. makes me wanna smash a dungeon synth on their skulls

new? hasn't it kinda been hyped since like 2012?

Sometimes for fun i imagine a reality where Kurt Cobain was a short, fat little italian man

...the visual of the Mario Bros singing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is quite a thing.

"A mullato/an albino/a moquito/my libido" already sounds italian.

pointless observation:

just found out there is a thing called cameo where people pay semi famous people (youtube celebrities, people on reality tv, brit tv, fitness peeps stormy daniels etc) money to send them "personalized shoutouts". 

imagine that. for $300, ice-t will tell you you're cool. or send corey feldman $122 to tell you he loves you. 

or spend $2500 for a video shoutout from caitlyn jenner.

the "fans" then respond by thanking them for being acknowledged and "love" them even more for taking the time to realize they exist.

how can anyone do thi... *me sees snooki and shells out the necessary $300 to get a personalized shoutout*  :cerious: