IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

On 9/16/2019 at 12:08 PM, Tim_J said:

i just paid for a full meal in wendy's to a woman who asked me to... i thought she was poor and probably starving but now i've noticed she owns a cellphone and has been on it the entire time browsing the web... how stupid of me right? to tell you the truth i noticed her before on the cellphone but when she asked me for it i was caught by surprise so i couldn't deny it... :facepalm:

Who's to say she wasn't looking for jobs or housing? I've seen homeless people with mobile phones.

Don't feel bad for doing a kind thing for someone. If she asks again just say you already bought her one and can't again.

• Thanks 1

This is obviously some kind of deepfake just to perpetuate the idea that people aren't committed to learning the truth about aliens. Or alien. I don't....you don't know. There might just be one.

18 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Starting to think constant distraction is a bad deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, WHAT?

spinner-for-after.gif

Edited by yekker

Planet Mu's email about their sale is pretty good.

To celebrate Mike's 48th birthday today (Happy birthday Mike) we are having a huge sale over at our Bandcamp store with 50% off the majority of our catalogue on all formats, including vinyl, cd, merchandise and digital downloads. Before our fair isle is cast adrift from mainland Europe and pushed sinking into the Atlantic take advantage of the great exchange rates and good current shipping times and grab a bargain before it all goes to shit. Only some of our releases from the last 12 months are excluded from the sale.

Astrology is mostly right. Fuck 99% women and their dumb criteria of choices. Your brain is gonna stab you. Life is or achieving a forced state of faked vibratory happines while in the pursuit of a nonsensical goal, or dying of cancer, suicide, etc. Real altruism is too demanding and scarce. Social relationships stink. Risky things do not deliver equally well after. Your egoistic nature is hurting your parents. Timming sucks. The earth and its dimensions sucks. Music is the only thing that is objetively right and rewarding. What it makes it different if I accept some harsh reality of life or not, would it make me go to higher spheres for some more nonsensical dopaminic conditional shit? Beauty exist but it just gets value for its decay and vulnerability of dissapereance. The suns are like a timeless orgasms, just a dumb almost infinite here and now raw energies for the sake of sustaining secondary outer dramas

• Thanks 1

1996: tickle me elmo
1997: multipass
1998: all your base
1999: macarena
2000: roflcopter
2001: you're the man now dog
2002: enron
2003: badger badger badger
2004: janet jackson nip slip
2005: fgsfds
2006: cosby mania
2007: rickroll
2008: ah fuck, i can't believe you've done this
2009: i'm happy for you and i'ma let you finish
2010: eat da poo poo
2011: we are the 99 percent
2012: overly attached gf
2013: harlem shake
2014: keep calm and chive on
2015: left shark
2016: dicks out for harambe
2017: whomst
2018: steamed hams
2019: confused cat
2020:

Edited by ambergonk

On 9/26/2019 at 6:28 AM, Braintree said:

Man. People get really offended when you don't eat the same stuff they do.

My friend always dumps her miso soup into whatever rice dish she's eating.  I stay calm on the outside, but on the inside I'm screaming.  I guess technically we are eating the same stuff, but she might as well be eating dish water as far as I'm concerned.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My friend always dumps her miso soup into whatever rice dish she's eating.  I stay calm on the outside, but on the inside I'm screaming.  I guess technically we are eating the same stuff, but she might as well be eating dish water as far as I'm concerned.

what a weird person

I must be a low-key dog whisperer. I got done house-sitting yesterday for a friend recently and she told me her dog (a boxer) reacted with indifference when she and her husband returned from their trip. Also, a client at work earlier this week had two Rhodesian ridgeback siblings in the back of his SUV, both of whom I petted. And when he drove off, one of them watched me with distinct sadness in her eyes, as if thinking "we were just getting to know each other." And less than an hour ago, someone was walking their Rottweiler just as I was getting home from a grocery run. And even the Rottie wagged its nub of a tail when it saw me.

It's weird. Maybe dogs sense something about me that I don't, like I'm "pure" to them or something. Even among cats and children...same thing.

Something less metaphysical and more educational; apparently a spanner in the UK is an adjustable/crescent wrench in the US. I had not realized this until this year, although the term spanner makes perfect sense in that context.

On 9/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, ambergonk said:

Something less metaphysical and more educational; apparently a spanner in the UK is an adjustable/crescent wrench in the US. I had not realized this until this year, although the term spanner makes perfect sense in that context.

Spanners by the Black Dog is one if the great IDM classix ?

I do appreciate how the anglo-irish omit "the" in front of hospital, like "the ambulance to him to hospital," which I thought sounded funny at first, but when you think about how we say go to school or to work, it holds up.  Now if you excuse me I have go bathroom

Edited by BobDobalina