IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

1 hour ago, Stickfigger said:

Eh, If those retailers are online only tho and they didn't have all of the carbon footprint associated with physical stores (air con, lighting , staff travel ) then it might actually be a better model in that respect 

Maybe in the short term, but definitely not if the business is around over x amount of years.

Huh. That's the one name on that chart I've never heard before.  I'm assuming "Square" is Squarespace and "snap" is Snapchat.  I guess I've never heard of Shopify either, but I can imagine what it is.

6 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Huh. That's the one name on that chart I've never heard before.  I'm assuming "Square" is Squarespace and "snap" is Snapchat.  I guess I've never heard of Shopify either, but I can imagine what it is.

Square is a point of sales device/app.

2 hours ago, ambergonk said:

Poop is funny, no matter what. Those who deny its innate humorous qualities are invariably lying, in an attempt to avoid being shamed and ostracized by their peers.

But 2 girls one cup and tub girl though.

(2G1C is major fake though tho.)

5 hours ago, ambergonk said:

Poop is funny, no matter what. Those who deny its innate humorous qualities are invariably lying, in an attempt to avoid being shamed and ostracized by their peers.

I agree. It's funny but also pretty disgusting. I just looked at my turd and it was not a pleasant sight. Maybe that's why we deal with it in a humorous ways

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

But 2 girls one cup and tub girl though.

(2G1C is major fake though tho.)

I wonder what the appeal of shit eating is. Is it the humiliation aspect that people who are actually sexually interested in this that makes it interesting for said people? The imagined sense of power as in not being the one who eats the shit? Or is it the complete acceptance of another persons body products that symbolizes acceptance and unconditional devotion?

My thought & observation: When my brain chemistry is altered the quality of my posts decrease as the quantity increases.

• Like 1

@darreichungsformIt might come from a surrender to lust so intense that one wants to separate from one's own identity.  By taking in that which another person has separated from their body, something that therefore is entirely without identity and without life, they can in a way lose their own identity, and their own humanity.  It's like worshiping someone's body so much that you voluntarily become nothing in order to glorify the flesh.  And not only is it a symbolic act, but it actually does put the body in a position where it can very easily die from infection.  Maybe they need to have that level of sacrifice in order for the sexual interaction to feel meaningful.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lol that’s nuts 

these days if you’re a shitty artist they give you 20 writers and producers, auto tune your vocals and make you a millionaire.

Edited by StephenG
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Mine only spans four

Same same! 89 boy here 

unless we count 2020 as a new decade... wait.. 5 decades for me then. Sad panda

Edited by StephenG

2 hours ago, StephenG said:

Same same! 89 boy here 

unless we count 2020 as a new decade... wait.. 5 decades for me then. Sad panda

Some would argue that the next decade doesn't begin until 2021. Just like some would argue that Pluto isn't a planet.

Think about it though. What if somebody told you that the year 2000 was in the 90s? I'd swiftly deploy a healthy dose of pocket sand.

Edited by ambergonk
  • Like 3