IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

By the end of this century, over 90% of all languages will have become extinct, and with them the worldviews associated with them. Only a tiny part of human perspective and thought will manage to survive through the centuries in the form of language and culture without becoming invisible.

Much of human history is a struggle to communicate quickly but now we have to figure out how to communicate meaningfully.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Much of human history is a struggle to communicate quickly but now we have to figure out how to communicate meaningfully.

Emoticons.

Spoiler

:cisfor:

Edited by yekker
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

Just because, why not make another post about animal penises:

There are almost 10,000 species of birds and only around 3 percent of them have a penis. These include ducks, geese and swans, and large flightless birds like ostriches and emus. But eagles, flamingos, penguins and albatrosses have completely lost their penises

Edited by yekker

On 1/18/2020 at 3:35 AM, Goiter Sanchez said:

Whenever I see ducks mating in the park it always looks strikingly like a gangbang sexual assault.

An example:

There’s a Dutch biologist that did extensive research into the mating habits of ducks after noticing a duck furiously copulating with a dead duck that had been sitting outside his window for some time. Turns out gangrape and necrophilia are just a small selection of the average duck’s sexual repertoire.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2005/mar/08/highereducation.research

Sick fucks.

Edited by user
  • Burger 1

Speaking of birds, I saw a raven fly away right after I parked my car upon returning home from my morning grocery run. But the sound of its wing flap was nearly identical to that of someone rapidly swinging a knife. Crazy.

Edited by ambergonk

4 hours ago, yekker said:

"It's too moist"

Said nobody, ever.

Not true. In April of 2011 I attended a bakers’ competition where countless bakers across the country submitted their finest pastry creations. One guy thought for sure he was the winner. He had some kind of maple glazed croissant with a pistachio nut butter filling. Truly an ambitious contribution. When it came time for a judge to sample it, he twitched in anticipation, only to be utterly emotionally destroyed by the judge’s response. 

“Dude. FUCK YOU. This shit is too moist. Get out of my sight you peasant.”  I thought it was uncalled for really. But the baker took it a step further by dropping trou on the spot and pinching a seriously revolting loaf with corn in it. The auditorium fell silent and the pastry judge stared, mouth agape, in abject terror, as if he knew he would be forced to sample that as well. Pretty sure he did, tbqfh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 2

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

not exactly sure how they're going to regulate that because i have a feeling same sex couples are already having sex

And no masturbation? Come on now, guys.

• Haha 1

I'm thinking an Akira video game would be cool. Like kind of cyberpunk 2077 but in neo Tokyo , obviously the manga story. You get to ride Kaneda's bike. 

I don't know about you, but I'm sold.

16 hours ago, Nebraska said:

not exactly sure how they're going to regulate that because i have a feeling same sex couples are already having sex

Shouldn't this be "for old men and young boys".

23 hours ago, Nebraska said:

"Catholics have the best sex." - Iain "Human Turd" C. 

• Like 1