IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I remember when that first came out I got way too big a kick out of feeding samples through it and hearing what came out the other end.  And yes, I did devote a folder to it that I visited frequently while making my pseudo-ambient album.

Anyone on quora? Ever notice the top comments are almost always by someone with a college degree in the exact topic. Like what was the Beatles philosophy on music? "Well, Mark with a major in music and and minor in Indian heterodox āstika philosophy"

• Like 1

Back when I used to play Quake on this California server, there was a player called The Edge, who had a short key set to say "yOu'Ve BeEn EdUcAtEd!" whenever he fragged someone.  In retrospect, it was quite obnoxious.  Popped into my head this morning for no particular reason.  Also, I've noticed I refer to the time I wake up as the morning, even though it's usually after noon these days.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

2 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

I'm starting to get concerned here that this newfangled feature to like posts (or facepalm, borger, etc.) is going to drive the the WATMM rolling lol into extinction

I agree tbh Kinda sad about that 

time for a rolling sad

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Sad 2
  • Burger 2

20 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

:)(

Not sure about this new reputation points thingy either, maybe I'm nostalgic for the time when only post count mattered?

That said, y'all have some impressive (hi) scores

ManjuShri is our main benefactor. (Thanks BTW)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I:<()

'

'

'

'

'

'

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Back when I used to play Quake on this California server, there was a player called The Edge, who had a short key set to say "yOu'Ve BeEn EdUcAtEd!" whenever he fragged someone.  In retrospect, it was quite obnoxious.  Popped into my head this morning for no particular reason.  Also, I've noticed I refer to the time I wake up as the morning, even though it's usually after noon these days.

Goddamn, I used to do weekly ctf matches with our clan The Cannabis Loving Quakers and had completely forgotten about the word "fragged" even though it used to be such an important part of my generally non-spoken vocabulary. I had a few phrases binded but my fellow clansmen soon asked me to stop using them because of general annoyance and embarrassment. I was a 13 year old goth and my luciferian slogans weren't well received by my cannabis loving friends.  

• Like 1