IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Anime girls are everywhere now, at least online. They used to be just a weeb thing in the late 90s and 00s, and before that seemingly exclusive to Japan. I guarantee someone in the world will attempt to create a living one IRL, whether it be a product of genetic engineering or robotics. I think so far Anastasiya Shpagina is the closest we've come.

They are cute and scary...kawaii and kowai...at the same time. But at least they make good meme fodder.

I was at a bar last night, and there was a DJ with a plate of tater tots right in front of me. I asked him "so do you prefer the taters or the tots?" "Naw man I'm just spinning some ___. You can have some if you want," was his reply.

• Burger 1

9 hours ago, marf said:

Wilford Brimley is still alive. He was old in the Thing. That was like 1981

I commend him for remaining steadfast and resilient against the 'beetus. A true warrior.

Well, sometimes you've got shit with a movie title.  A DVD for instance.  Describe the last DVD you bought.  I once wrote a song called Shadow of a Vampire, which happens to be a movie title.  So that was some shit I did that had a movie title, and at the time it was my last shit with a movie title.  I've since had other shit with a movie title, and I know there's a thread where it belongs.  Very useful.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

13 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Well, sometimes you've got shit with a movie title.  A DVD for instance.  Describe the last DVD you bought.  I once wrote a song called Shadow of a Vampire, which happens to be a movie title.  So that was some shit I did that had a movie title, and at the time it was my last shit with a movie title.  I've since had other shit with a movie title, and I know there's a thread where it belongs.  Very useful.

I'm more confused now... But next time I'll have a shit, I'm gonna think about a movie title... Still, don't think I'm doing it right... 

Edit: lol just went to the thread and im laughing my ass off, i think i got it... :^D

It's funny how almost every movie title can be looked out that way... 

Edited by Tim_J

Roger Stone today

Judgedoom.jpg

Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

roger-stone-sentencing-doj.jpg

Edited by Gocab
Who remember
  • Farnsworth 1