IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Concerning toilet paper, there are two strategies we can try after the supply has been depleted:

1. Eat plenty of fiber. In fact, ONLY eat fiber. Every educated watmmer knows that a high fiber diet is the best way to have a perfect break. No wiping, no fuss, no muss, plenty of bragging rights.

2. A shitcloth. Keep it in the bathroom. Wash it every time you wipe your ass. Also use it to wipe up the unfortunately fateful vomit.

Wait until you dirty plebs discover washing your ass after taking a dump

it's the best thing ever

a fresh feeling of cleanliness no premium soft toiler paper can provide

saves trees

no clogging the toilet

feeling of royal superiority

• Like 1

Amongst all the corona hysteria in the current news cycle, the above ass washing life hack should be mentioned to combat the toilet paper hoarding epidemic.  As long as your shower's still running, toilet paper is not the be-all and end-all.

Isn't walking around in wet underwear all day kind of bothersome though? Or do you have a tiny ass fan to dry it off? Or a dedicated shit towel that you bring everywhere?

2 hours ago, Gocab said:

Isn't walking around in wet underwear all day kind of bothersome though? Or do you have a tiny ass fan to dry it off? Or a dedicated shit towel that you bring everywhere?

Even if by some chance you are unable to dry it off, the wetness will be felt up to 20 min max.

Also, consult Braintree's post.

A tiny ass fan could work I guess. You're welcome to try and report back the findings.

You can still use a bit of loo paper to dry it off. That way you still need to buy a toilet paper, but it will last considerably longer.

For additional info call my info hotline on 1-800-CLEANASS

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

Even if by some chance you are unable to dry it off, the wetness will be felt up to 20 min max.

Also, consult Braintree's post.

A tiny ass fan could work I guess. You're welcome to try and report back the findings.

You can still use a bit of loo paper to dry it off. That way you still need to buy a toilet paper, but it will last considerably longer.

For additional info call my info hotline on 1-800-CLEANASS

I actually dialed 1800-CLEANASS just for fun before realizing cleanass is 1 too many digits.

it was ringing but I didn’t let it get to an operator, when I googled the number it seems like it’s a South American hotline of sorts 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

pointless thought. I just learned what a Prince Albert piercing is. why the shit anyone would do that intentionally. I can't even.

:psyduck:

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Boys For Pele is almost too dynamic. every time i listen to it (which is a lot over the last twenty years) i'm constantly adjusting the volume between tracks. it's good in that it really allows for the soft quiet details to really be truly small and intimate and the big bombastic moments to stand out (of course this is the point of dynamism in music!)...  but it's challenging when just putting on in the background when doing other things and/or in consideration of neighbors. if i leave it relatively quiet so the big moments don't blast then i feel like i miss half the album (which is v sad those quiet portions of tracks are fucking lovely)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Someone's been listening to NTS.

Always! but that post was more about the hour long modular jam i've been editing down the last couple days. 

The single most useful feature in Ableton Live is the ability to copy/paste tracks/effects from one project to another.  Should probably post this somewhere in EKT, but I like familiarity.

• Like 1

I want to start a project called "L' Vagines" that does alternate arrangements of Vangelis compositions.  Everyone has to wear prosthetic vaginas on stage.  That's it.  That's my thought.

• Burger 1