IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Noo, you can't just strap a toast to a cat and have infinite energy generator. They would have to fall indefinitely, like falling in earth's orbit, and the cat would need a space suit with heating and oxygen. Where do you strap the toast then? On the outside of the cat's space suit? Exposed to elements of empty space the toast will lose its integrity and not work properly. Inside of the cat's space suit? Its rotational properties will not work because the toast will have no reference of its position. The cat's space suit also needs roll-correction liquid rocket nozzles. It wont work, man.

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

"Noo, you can't just strap a toast to a cat and have infinite energy generator. They would have to fall indefinitely, like falling in earth's orbit, and the cat would need a space suit with heating and oxygen. Where do you strap the toast then? On the outside of the cat's space suit? Exposed to elements of empty space the toast will lose its integrity and not work properly. Inside of the cat's space suit? Its rotational properties will not work because the toast will have no reference of its position. The cat's space suit also needs roll-correction liquid rocket nozzles. It wont work, man."

Einstein

Edited by Tim_J

It's a really good thing my clients can't hear all the things I mutter under my breath as I work on their music.  (most recent of which was "ah fuck what other dumb shit did he want me to do.)

31 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

i finger drummed to one of devin townsend's songs to the point that it made a water bubble and then the skin fell off from my indicative finger...

I'm trying to think of a good joke to go along with this but I can't.

46 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

i finger banged to one of devin townsend's songs to the point that it made a water bubble and then the skin fell off from my indicative finger...

• Like 1

I by no means endorse these images - Just wanted to say that I find conspiracy theorist art terrifying. The shitty photoshop mixed in with whatever cursed energy they are able to bind to the images make them just so unsettling, just have a look at these two.

you can disintergrate babies using 5G data on your phone ...

How a Sesame Street Illustrator Became the Truther Scene's Golden Boy

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Another show that wouldn't exist were it not for the Simpsons (even gauging from the opening shot alone).

right, we would all be sitting on the floor if the inventor of the chair hadn't been born...

rock music wouldn't exist if blues hadn't been invented...