IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

On 5/13/2020 at 12:34 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

The acapella bridge section to Smashing Pumpkin's Everlasting Gaze is the worst part of any song that I've heard.

lol it's even worse when combined with the visual.

btw... 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/billy-corgan-smashing-pumpkins-are-working-on-21-new-songs-for-pretty-different-album-2599920

Billy Corgan says Smashing Pumpkins are working on 21 new songs for “pretty different” album

Webp.net-resizeimage-2-1392x885.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

On 5/13/2020 at 2:34 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

The acapella bridge section to Smashing Pumpkin's Everlasting Gaze is the worst part of any song that I've heard.

lol it's even worse when combined with the visual.

that track, if nothing else, is worth listening to for Jimmy Chamberlin fucking ripping up a disco beat. also that chorus is huge, and those guitars sound great. fun (okay not fun in the least but still a) fact, that vocal break wasn't originally in the song until they were recording it or mixing it or something. i think it works okay but i prefer it the first time they did that sorta thing on Frail & Bedazzled: 

also i saw you talking shit about Machina here and in another thread and i called Billy Corgan, he's not happy :emotawesomepm9:  ...it's definitely not a perfect album but i think it's one of their bests. the peak songs hit me just right so i can sorta look past the couple of weaker tracks. they definitely should've stayed broken up after it tho, all that reunion shit afterward (at least what i bothered to listen to) has been garbage. 

anyway pointless thought of today i came here for: i need someone to explain to me how to fix my record player but i'm too chickenshit to start a thread here or elsewhere about it and seem like an absolute doofus. 

Stand Inside Your Love is a good song.  And Everlasting Gaze is good aside from that one part... which really is the worst part of any song ever recorded by anyone.  I'm surprised Flood didn't... help somehow.

The Sacred And Profane and The Age Of Innocence are also good.

Watching Aubrey Plaza do that hot wings challenge was strangely erotic. 

i rarely listen to more than on band/artist trough a certain period of time... there was a month were i would exclusively listen to mgmt, then another one when i listened exclusively to hangable auto bulb, another one it was devin townsend's last album empath, the next it was manugen and this past month it has been liturgy...

Edited by Tim_J

I might try cooking Mongolian food this year. Already cooked up some Ethiopian dishes earlier this year. But heavier dishes will be nice in a few months when the temp begins to drop again.

39 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Did you make your own injera ?

Yep. Even bought an electric mitad for it. 

It's a bit tricky to make properly tho. And teff flour is pricey.

Hardest part of starting any business is thinking of a name so I’d say you’re at least half way there, officer yekker. 

• Like 1

^ I get slightly different results on Google. I think it's because a lot of people do one or the other. There's also the search function style. ^

Pointless thought: I got so angry with my local government yesterday that I started looking up how to run for public office.

3 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Pointless thought:

I swear i didn't read this b4 creating my new thread... 

This post reads perfectly as either sincere or sarcastic.  Actually pretty rare that happens.  That's my pointless thought.