IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

the "black woman turning white" as it is presented is a pretty cool look tbh, oh shit the 13 year old toddler was pretty mind-blowing. 

Video is pretty safe and dull Jacko, you can click it.

Edited by Gocab

I've driven automatic once in my life and by quick calculation I've driven at least 15 cars in total.

Automatic is pretty rare in Europe, but it was surprisingly common in Africa?

16 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Why do Americans don't know how to park cars correctly in movies? They never pull the hadbrake and the car just stays there wiggling... 

An automatic transmission has a parking brake. When it's engaged, it sends a rod through the wheel. A handbrake is mostly useless unless you're on a hill.

I sometimes push my ears forward a bit when listening back to mixes so that I have some idea of how it would sound to someone with ears that are less flat to their skulls (naturally makes everything sound brighter... I sort of prefer it).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Braintree said:

An automatic transmission has a parking brake. When it's engaged, it sends a rod through the wheel. A handbrake is mostly useless unless you're on a hill.

i feel you, but in most movies the car doesn't seem stopped, it wiggles... can't find any video or gif examples...

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I sometimes push my ears forward a bit when listening back to mixes so that I have some idea of how it would sound to someone with ears that are less flat to their skulls (naturally makes everything sound brighter... I sort of prefer it).

time for facelift then...

4 hours ago, iococoi said:

Haha, Moe Bandy!!!

My grandparents took me to Branson in the summer of 1991

Saw ol' Moe in MO

and Ray Stevens

then had to get on the road and sleep somewhere in a parking lot near the arkansas border

because there were no hotel rooms since it was 4th of july

in the middle of the night

we were woken up by two guys that pulled their truck up to the pop machines

and broke into both and took the money

my grandma thought it best to move on again in the middle of the night

the next day somehow ended up in Pea Ridge, AR

Americana:)

• Like 1

I was playing Monopoly (the board game) with my daughter and rolled doubles three times in a row, sending me to jail.  All 3 doubles were snake eyes.  The odds of repeating this are 1 in 46,656, so I don't think I'll ever see it happen again in my lifetime.

In an infinite world, anything with an infinitesimal, but non-zero probability of occurring must occur infinitely often ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tim_J said:

So a 8 year old can fuck a 2 year old without it being weird? You're canceled my friend... 

Your math skills are impressive. But try it, it works every time with the minimum age being 14 obviously. A 14 year old can have a relationship with another 14 year old. A 50 year old's partner shouldn't be younger than 32, etc. Mind blowing stuff, right?