IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

So the maggots come from where? They come from outside the bin? Mosquitos lay their eggs in the leftovers of food inside the trash bin? I ask this cause i used to have infestations of really tiny mosquitoes inside the trash bin and I always believed that they'd been born inside from maggots inside fruit? The mosquitoes came from inside the bin only when I opened it that's why i thought they'd been born inside... Maybe it's a looo... One Mosquito goes in, lays some eggs, and after a while there's tons of them inside the bin... This is an existencial matter to me, please explain... 

Edited by Tim_J

6 hours ago, Tim_J said:

So the maggots come from where? They come from outside the bin? Mosquitos lay their eggs in the leftovers of food inside the trash bin? I ask this cause i used to have infestations of really tiny mosquitoes inside the trash bin and I always believed that they'd been born inside from maggots inside fruit? The mosquitoes came from inside the bin only when I opened it that's why i thought they'd been born inside... Maybe it's a looo... One Mosquito goes in, lays some eggs, and after a while there's tons of them inside the bin... This is an existencial matter to me, please explain... 

all it takes is 1 landing on any of the contents in the garbage and laying eggs

solution - take our ur trash more often

On 8/19/2020 at 1:33 PM, drome said:

Society rewards people with psychopathic traits far too much. Until humanity does something about it, things will only get worse.

ya hopefully something can be done about it without the need for those very same psychopathic traits tho

On 8/19/2020 at 7:48 AM, timbre monke said:

I feel like we live in an age where independent or divergent thought or opinion is scorned even on a subconscious level. Conformity is pretty much the norm. And this seems to coincide with trends of neo-fascism. Orwellian times innit.

Then again I'm probably just talking out of my ass again.

say exactly what you want no matter what the consequences

Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg

Edited by cyanobacteria

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:
On 8/19/2020 at 3:48 PM, timbre monke said:

I feel like we live in an age where independent or divergent thought or opinion is scorned even on a subconscious level. Conformity is pretty much the norm. And this seems to coincide with trends of neo-fascism. Orwellian times innit.

Then again I'm probably just talking out of my ass again.

say exactly what you want no matter what the consequences

Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg

what if Diogenes told you

10 hours ago, iococoi said:

Ef99Zp-XoAMBpKa?format=jpg&name=4096x409

evidently, no-one is gonna gid rid of a Diana tribute album...

on the other hand, you could play Candle In The Wind backwards and play it out at 1am on live radio:

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

So yesterday a song by Madonna popped up in my mind around the time i woke but later when i wanted to remind which was it to post it in the Madonna thread i couldn't recall it... 

Fun thing, this morning around the same time the song popped up in my mind again... Mind blown... 

This just goes to show that sometimes we use our brain voluntarily to do something and other times the brain does it for you without you even ask for it... A bit like what Karl Pilkington said in his show, sometimes you're just walking down the street and your brain reminds you that you need onions... 

Recently I saw a bumper sticker that read:

"No baby on board.  Go ahead and run into the back of my car."  

I think about it often.

*But I change the phrasing slightly every time.  I believe what I actually saw was this:

image.png.dba88c3793573b02353621a70aed7c42.png

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

How many countries has amazon taken over in Europe? Equivalent to America, basically. Is it as ubiquitous in the UK? Italy etc. Can you get the next day delivery thing?

Alibaba is the amazon of China right? No amazon in China?

Edited by marf

Hornet's nest... Just like Braintree's car... 

Oh shit nevermind it's probably hornets' nest... Unless there's only one hornet living inside lol

Examples

the car of John = John's car

the room of the girls = the girls' room

clothes for men = men's clothes

the boat of the sailors = the sailors' boat

Edited by Tim_J

I realized a had a fuckin industrial strength blender so I’m using it to make green smoothies and hot damn I am a born-again shitter.