IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

i think i have that "Sofa Surfers" vinyl release somewhere. 

o need to figure out a way to consumer weed again. maybe i just need to do it like 2 weeks every day until my body/brain gets used to it again or something. 

waffles with peanut butter and honey is satisfying

• Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

o need to figure out a way to consumer weed again. maybe i just need to do it like 2 weeks every day until my body/brain gets used to it again or something. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952uttsigfmnfyf9fz2o2

12 hours ago, ignatius said:

Use waffles to make a breakfast sandwich. Cum. Profit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Use waffles to make a breakfast sandwich. Cum. Profit. 

waffle sandwiches of all types are good. vanilla ice cream with some good chocolate syrup mashed between 2 waffles is a nice desert. 

Whale watching is way more fun than it sounds.  The actual whale watching part is pleasant enough, but beyond that there's a good 2 hours of speedy wave bouncing roller coaster action.  Surprisingly well worth the $100.  It was a well needed adrenaline/dopamine rush that I was not expecting.

I saw a whale do it’s whale tail thing in the Cape Cod canal when I was a kid, which I thought was dope. 

Also, I got to go to the whaling museum in New Bedford for free all the time when I was a kid and they have a half-scale replica of a whaling ship you can walk around on. In another part, there are drawings made by the sailors of them bullying each other in like 1870 or something, which was funny. There was also a preserved whale penis at one point. 

I follow some amateur astronomers on IG and they get pics of galaxies imploding . Im waiting to see the old moon land gear. The flag. They should get on that for the naysayers

does the more recent version of windows have a copy/move queue mode? still can't believe win7 doesn't have it... there's definitely apps out there that do it but i still can't believe that something as simple and usefull as this doesn't come integrated in an os from 2k9...